The simFlight Network Forums

FSuipc no longer working after installing FSX-Sp1

Since I have installed FSX-sp1, FSUIPC is not working any more. It says that it isnot registered. When I want to register FSUIPC again. nothing is happening. So i cannot wuse FSUIPC any more.

How can I resolve this problem?

Best regards,

Leo

Since I have installed FSX-sp1, FSUIPC is not working any more. It says that it isnot registered.

FSUIPC does not need to be registered to work. It only has to be registered if you want to use any of the extra user facilities. Please do read some of the User Guide supplied. It does explain all this.

If you were registered before you installed SP1 you should still be so now, as installing SP1 does bnot touch the Modules folder and therefore all of the FSUIPC files, including your KEY file, will still be there, intact. If you deleted these then, yes, you will need to re-enter your details.

When I want to register FSUIPC again. nothing is happening. So i cannot wuse FSUIPC any more.

First download version 4.10 and install that. Then read the Installation instructions, which, if you are using Vista, tell you to run FSX using "Run As Administrator" in order to register.

Please, once you are registered, make a backup of your FSUIPC4.KEY file, as advised in the User Guide, so that if you should delete everything again you can recover more easily.

Regards

Pete