The simFlight Network Forums

Go-Flight GF-TQ6

Hi guys I am in tne process of switching all my yokes pedals all thru FSPUIC. I am usuing the PMDG 744 with FS2CREW and also the TQ-6 from goflight my only problem so far is I am not sure how to set the thrust reverser switches i cant seem to find anything in the list when u assign the switch to a FS funtion. It is not an axis so I have only the button amd switches page to look at can anyone make some suggestions please.

Also How can i assign a switch on my CH yoke to FS2CREW 744 for the main and secondary button I want to use the ruddar trim switch on the yoke as I now need the other button for something else. the programme tell you to set the "increase decision hight (concorde)" which I have but I cannot find that exact button thru FSPUIC? and suggestions.

Cheers

Craig

i cant seem to find anything in the list when u assign the switch to a FS funtion. It is not an axis so I have only the button amd switches page to look at can anyone make some suggestions please.

FS has never supported any "switch" function for reversers. The nearest you can get is Throttle Decr (the control normally assigned to the F2 key). Try that, with repeat whilst pressed enabled.

Also How can i assign a switch on my CH yoke to FS2CREW 744 for the main and secondary button I want to use the ruddar trim switch on the yoke as I now need the other button for something else. the programme tell you to set the "increase decision hight (concorde)" which I have but I cannot find that exact button thru FSPUIC? and suggestions.

Sorry, what do you mean "I have but", where "have" you got this and why isn't it doing what your programme expects?

There are two controls I see -- INCREASE DECISION HEIGHT and DECREASE DECISION HEIGHT. Don't you think one of those might be relevant?

Regards

Pete

Cheers

Craig