The simFlight Network Forums

FSX & FSUIPC 4.090

Hello all, i ordered FDC live cockpit and doesnt work because it says 'The FSX program you have got isnt sutible for the version of fsuipc, you may need to download a microsoft update from there website.

I dont no what to look for or what to do!

Help please.

Jimmy leaman

Hello all, i ordered FDC live cockpit and doesnt work because it says 'The FSX program you have got isnt sutible for the version of fsuipc, you may need to download a microsoft update from there website.

I dont no what to look for or what to do!

Well, nor do I, sorry. I have no idea what that strange message means. You really need to go back to the supplier of the program which produces it and ask them what they mean.

By the way, why do you mention FSUIPC 4.090 in the title of your message? The current supported version is 4.11 (and there's a 4.115 update in the Announcements). Version 4.09 is not supported now.

Regards

Pete

Since the author confirms that FDC doesn't produce such a message, you need to be more precise about EXACTLY what the message looks like and WHEN it actually occurs. Please write down what you are doing, step by step, and exactly what you see. Maybe a picture would help.

Pete

I believe this user was attempting to use an early version of FDC which does not work with FSX, consequently he would have been using FSUIPC3.x too.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the clarification. Not sure where the message comes from, though, because FSUIPC3 would never get loaded by FSX.

Best Regards

Pete