The simFlight Network Forums

CH YOKE AND PEDALS WITH THE MADDOG 2006

Hi Marc

We need a little more info before we can help you:

System Specs

FS2004 or FSX

OS - WINXP or VISTA

CH Products are USB?

Are you using CHCM (CH products control Manager) if YES - in Mapped or Direct Mode?

What sort of calibration issues are you having?

FSUIPC registered or unregistered.

Regards

PeterH

Hello Peter,

First : thanks a lot for your reaction

Here are the answers to your questions :

System Specs : AMD ATHLON 64 X2 DUAL CORE 4400+

FS2004 or FSX : FS2004

OS - WINXP or VISTA : WINDOWS XP

CH Products are USB? : ALL USB

Are you using CHCM (CH products control Manager) if YES - in Mapped or Direct Mode? : I don't use the Control Manager

What sort of calibration issues are you having? : elevator issues - and I would like to program more buttons

FSUIPC registered or unregistered. : I have a registered version, did the upgrade to 3.75

Thanks again,

Marc

Hi Marc

You have two choices:

1) You can assign the elevator axis under FS2004 and then assign the same axis in FSUIPC and then "calibrate" the axis in FSUIPC according to Pete D's very good instruction manual [P33++]. You might find it worthwhile to visit Bob Church's site at http://www.stickworks.com and pick up a copy of cmnote02.zip which describes how to assign axes in FSUIPC. With buttons you just need to assign the buttons in FSUIPC {I assign the same button in FS9 first} using the "buttons" tab and this is explained in Pete D's manual around pages 24++ explained in detail. However if you want to program complex buttons then will need to use CHCM and their forum has lots of tips on how to do that.

OR

2. Disable the joystick in FS2004 and assign and calibrate all axes, keys and buttons in FSUIPC only and there is a "sticky" to a guide on how to do this above. "FSUIPC guide for CH Users". I use this method and have no issues with may payware aircraft.

Hope this helps

Regards

PeterH