The simFlight Network Forums

Please stop discussions about FSUIPC becoming payware

Guest HOLI

To all reader of this Forum!

Herewith I would really ask you to stop arguing about the topic that FSUIPC is becoming payware!

But first of all, I would like to thank Pete for his effort all the years to get the whole community such a brilliant piece of software.

Most of us would have thrown the FS away without having all the addons, since they make the simulator worth flying.

I myself had several times the need to get in touch with Pete to have something added or changed in the FSUIPC, especially when I started to use PM and PFC hardware. (sending Key commands as example)

His response was mostly instantly!! Receiving the answers to questions within minutes sometimes! Thats not very common with other developers!

What would we do without the FSUIPC???

Many of the Simmers are not even thinking if they are buying a new payware scenery or aircraft or a any other payware tool, but they forget that only the FSUIPC is making them work!!

Of course it is always hard to pay for something what was freeware for a long time, but are the people, who are arguing about the FSUIPC, thinking spending the money for the upcoming FS2004???

I think they don´t, they will just buy it. I don´t know what the FSUIPC and Wide FS will cost us, but no doubt, I will buy it!

Pete, I really would like to ask you not to respond to any new posting of people who don´t like the FSUIPC becoming payware, because you answered all questions several times and I would see it as waste of your time.

Pete, I would like to thank you for all the work you have done so far and I wish you luck!!

Best regards!

Holger

Herewith I would really ask you to stop arguing about the topic that FSUIPC is becoming payware!

But first of all, I would like to thank Pete for his effort all the years to get the whole community such a brilliant piece of software.

Most of us would have thrown the FS away without having all the addons, since they make the simulator worth flying.

I myself had several times the need to get in touch with Pete to have something added or changed in the FSUIPC, especially when I started to use PM and PFC hardware. (sending Key commands as example)

His response was mostly instantly!! Receiving the answers to questions within minutes sometimes! Thats not very common with other developers!

Many of the Simmers are not even thinking if they are buying a new payware scenery or aircraft or a any other payware tool, but they forget that only the FSUIPC is making them work!!

Of course it is always hard to pay for something what was freeware for a long time, but are the people, who are arguing about the FSUIPC, thinking spending the money for the upcoming FS2004???

I think they don´t, they will just buy it. I don´t know what the FSUIPC and Wide FS will cost us, but no doubt, I will buy it!

Pete, I really would like to ask you not to respond to any new posting of people who don´t like the FSUIPC becoming payware, because you answered all questions several times and I would see it as waste of your time.

Pete, I would like to thank you for all the work you have done so far and I wish you luck!!

Best regards!

Holger

Indeed.

Antonio Garcia.

Best regards!

Holger