The simFlight Network Forums

I dont really use AI traffic, but i do really like the MyTraffic models. I was wondering if i could use the MYtraffic models in FSX with FSINN. Since FSINN follows certain codes for airlines and models, do the models match up with the aircraft being flown? I know, it sounds confusing, but if someone is flying a United A320 on their simulator, will a mytraffic UAL A320 show up for their aircraft?

Thanks

Andrew

I'm not aware of a product called FSINN, could you give us a link here?

The only way FSX adresses aircrafts is through the title entry, so it will most likely be necessary, but sufficient to change the title= entry.

Sorry, late night post.

I heared about user using MyTraffic aircrafts under VATSIM, and it was a simple editing of either the aircraft.cfg or some VATSIM files. Anybody around here who goes VATSIM from time to time and did this?

Back from the honeymoon :)

I used FSInn with MTX, but it took a lowlevel hexedit of an FSInn DLL to get it to read the MTX planes. It would scan \SimObjects\Helicopters folder and I changed it to \MyTraffic\Aircraft

So really a quick and very dirty trick for those who know what they are doing.

But... I also informed the creators of FSInn and they said they would fix/include this in the new release of FSInn.

Daniel

Thanks - so they "hide" their planes under helicopters - I can't tell you how happy I am about the nasty FSX.cfg entry, that allows to have all MyTraffic files under a MyTraffic Folder, and be on on moon, just needs a moon\MyTraffic entry :lol:

They ALSO scan the helicopter (to be correct, it's actually the 'rotorcraft') directory, along with the regular aircraft :)

Editing DLL's:

Like I said: "So really a quick and very dirty trick for those who know what they are doing."

See this post on the FSInn forum:

http://www.mcdu.com/forum/viewtopic.php=mytraffic

It should be in FSInn 1.3 which is in Beta stage right now.

Daniel

Hi...

after the last few days with problems in my sim1.dll I have thrown FSCopilot off my pc.

Don´t know why but in every second or third session I got a crash with an error message of sim1.dll in both versions (FS9 and FSX). I have no fun anymore flying online.

Yes Flyboi it is the FSCopilot.dll in Modules Folder.

Saheike :oops: