The simFlight Network Forums

Renamed: Compatibility to CoPilot

Hi Lonnie, CoPilot sounds like an addon to user planes. MTX/AI doesn't interfere with user aircraft. Maybe you should ask this question in their forum? I assume the question (and reply) is global, valid for any AI-addon.

Hope answers your question, kind regards

Jaap

I temporarily used Co-pilot along with MTX on FSX. I had no issues. However, I didnt quite like the add-on, so I removed it from my system.

But yeah, to answer your question, I didnt have any issues. (Please note that I used it for as little as 3 days before removing it, so I didnt give myself too much time to see any bugs either :D )

The only problem I could imagine is that it uses the multi player communication passes, so disables AI traffic. Since this doesn't seem to be the case, I do not see any way it could interact. But could you expain in a few words what this addon does?

Hi...

nomaly there is no problem to use it with MTX and FSX.

I had it for a longer time without an probs.

Do you mean FSCopilot (Multiplayer Program) or Copilot as the navigation program? Both worked without any probs.

Saheike :oops: