The simFlight Network Forums

Hallo

Ich habe ein großes Problem.

Ich habe für den Flugsimulator X die Scenery DANVFR gekauft. Auf der CD befinden sich lediglich Scemery-Dateien, die ich auch einbinden kann - es fehlt allerdings eine Texture auf der CD. Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich eine solche erstellen kann bzw. wie ich die Scenery sonst einfügen kann.

Danke im voraus

Jürgen

Hi,

ich werde mal es mal ins englische übersetzen :wink: ( denn ich glaube, dass nicht jeder deutsch kann ) :

Hi,

I have a big Problem.

I have bought for the FSX DANVFR. On the cd, there are only sceneries files, which I can include, but the texture are missing on the cd. Could anybody explain to me how to create them or how I can include the scenery.

Thanks in advanced

Jürgen

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Ray

Thank you for your help.

I install the scenery and activate it in the scenery library (Priorität 1 – dkx_vfr)

Can you tell me, how can I start it now – I dont found the new scenery – it is not an add on – where is it?

Jürgen

Dear Jurgen;

good day

when installation is completed - you should see a folder called: dkx_vfr

inside the main FSX Scenery folder at this address :

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery

let's ceck this first - do you see the dkx_vfr folder??

ray

Hallo Ray

Good Morning

I see the folder dks_vfr at this adress: C:\Programme \Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery

In the flight simuator I found it under Einstellungen - Sceneriebibliothek dan_vfr in Priorität 1

What have I do do now for start it.

Jürgen

Dear Jurgen;

good day

I see the folder dkx_vfr at this adress: C:\Programme \Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery

that is good - - the dkx_vfr folder should also include a scenery subofolder called: scenery - - where you should see the bgl files - ceck that this scenery folder is present and also include the files bgl for the scenery.

all you have to do now - is to start your sim - go to the scenery library and activate the dkx_vfr folder to make it active -

the path that need to be activated in scenery library is where the dkx_vfr folder is installed:

C:\Programme \Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\dkx_vfr

make sure in your entry in the scenery library for the dkx_vfr folder is correct -

ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Hello I need help for danVFR, it should works but it does not, now i running out for ideas

I download the files from simmarket and install it with denmark_vfr_setup. The installation was succesful

now the files are in the folder C/Programme/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator/Scenery/dkx_vfr

in this folder (dkx_vfr) is folder scenery and this contains the bgl files. 65 elements 1.97 GB  dkx_1.bgl up to dkx_64.bgl then mesh_form_LWM2.BGL and mesh_terrain.bgl  .  I see there is no dkx_58 and dkx_62 but a file dkx_58_62.bgl 

My FSX is on the path C/Programme(x86)/Microsoft Games/ Microsoft Flight Simulator X

I start FSX and activated  danvfr with the path follow to dkx_vfr. it was okay and it is now activ with priority 1

the scenery.cfg tells me

(Area.249)

Title=dkx_vfr

Local=..\..\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\dkx_vfr

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Layer=247

Now i would expect that I see the scenery, and when i start from an add on (Nordborg) i see the add on scenery what i expect i would not see cause the add on has lower priority. Someone has an idea what i could do?

Thank so much

André