The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

The official 757 paint thread

Like the 747, let us organize the 757s the same way.

The download of the 757-200, including one paint and the blank textures, is here:

http://www.fsrail.com/B752MX.zip

The following models exist:

757-200 PW, 757-200RR, 757-200 PW winglets, 757-200 PW winglets. Each as quality and perfomance. Enjoy it. A list of current operators will follow, as will the 757-300 in a minute.

Here one picture. It contains two errors, can you name which ones?

post-148-128689567618_thumb.jpg

I call Continental 757-300 first ;-).

And perhaps if I might be so bold, I offer to look after the updating of the spreadsheet if Burkhard wishes to move on to Gmax the 767!

Fine with the spreadsheet.

The next days will see me on making the very last touches on the 747s, I already started with the 744F, and a finish on the 727s, but than you guessed the next house number correctly.

Some yes, but not all. Currently I have the impression that the total number of animations a model can have is limited, and a 744 needs 5 gears, 2 gear hubs, 18 tires, 4 fans, 4 flaps, 2 ailerons, 2 elevators, doors, spoilers,There I currently see that it is easy to get across an unknown limit, and not easy to remain below it...

So we are at the 757:s now :)

I guess I missed alot due to the home Internet connection.. Which I now know why it's out. An electric guy cut the fiber cable to my house. 8 days later I got the news why! :evil:

O well,Back to FS:

Should I begin on the 757:s or continue on the 747:s? I ask because you, Burkhard, said that you would finish the 747s....?

Regards,

Mikael

Congratulations on spotting the easter egg! The model is getting a little help here because normally FSX does not deploy flaps for takeoff. More news soon, so stay tuned!

Little help as in (a pseudo kind of way):

A:AI TRAFFIC STATE "Taxi Out" = if ( A:Flaps Position 15 = ) ?

That may be some very exiciting news, looking at all the TRAFFIC STATEs you could do something with :)

D.

It's hard to tell from the still picture, but what I will say is the aircraft deployed flaps around the time it was told to "taxi into position and hold", or "clear for takeoff". And after a little flight time, the flaps are retracted too! The animation is great to watch.

I'm pretty busy - you might know why ;-). So leave some sweeties for me. I need to get going on the 757 spreadsheet, excel has never seen so much action!

If I really see your health endangoured by missing models in time, I promise to help. If you look into the JP list, you will see that there are 5500 airlines approx, with 12000 paints to be done. So if no new airline comes up, and no new paint scheme, and we see 3 paints a day, you can be healthy for the next 11 years :) .

There is so much combat between the different groups of interest in the health systems, and the number of victims of this war on money is so huge, that we will not apply.

It is a given fact that making any activity that gives pleasure and the fealing of success and pride has a very good influence on health. This goes mainly by a good dosis of Adrenaline when you watch it the first time, increasing blood circulation, followed by a dosis of Noadrenaline which starts production of Cortisol ( anti inflamatory ) and finally Endorphine .

So, the only alternative I know to FS development is that I run two miles to my doctor, get artificial Cortison injected, drive home in a cab, and take a joint. :lol:

If I really see your health endangoured by missing models in time, I promise to help. If you look into the JP list, you will see that there are 5500 airlines approx, with 12000 paints to be done. So if no new airline comes up, and no new paint scheme, and we see 3 paints a day, you can be healthy for the next 11 years :) .

Oh that much? But, then I know what I am doing for the next 11 years :)

@Daniel42

If your ensurance covers FS painting, then I'll move to your country and signs me up :lol: