The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

The official 757 paint thread

@ mikael

hey,

i saw you were doing the new delta. at my grandmas house here she lives on the ils localizer for klga. so i see a lot of planes. today in particular i saw 2 new delta 757 pass over the house! i wish i got a shot.

thank you

@Boing, the new Deltas looks good and here it is.

Delta 2008 livery and Delta 2007 (the newest before this...) Sorry no photo...

@Burkhard

When I use the 757 Winglets model I have to zoom out far in order to see the actual winglets. On the "standard" model (without winglets) I have to zoom in close in order NOT to see the winglets. Could you take a look at this?

Enjoy :!:

B752_t Delta.rar

B752_t Delta_2008 winglets.rar

post-18369-12868959893_thumb.jpg

Looks nice, however I can imagine it's hard to make it look perfect in any angle, since the sun effects reflect different colors depending on the angle.

Over Mexico, the sun always is above you. Not like in Norway, where you are above the sun half of the year :lol:

The metal part did not come out so well - too uniform and grey looking once the rest of AeroMexico was applied. Will have another play with it later, and with US Air, I don't like the grey stripes on the tail at all now.

They really do look good if I may say so myself. 8)

Err, would you like any help with the bare metal 757, by any chance? :? Feel free to go ahead yourself if you like...

Yes please on the bare metal! Mexico is largely done, but my impression of bare metal was not so hot. Can you help me out with that?

Thanks

Simon

Hi Mikael,

Congratulations on a job well done. Both your speed and quality are amazing, thanks a lot!

I will get to finish US Air, promise!

Regards

Simoin

You have it already I know :roll:

754-t.bmp is a texture for the 757-200 to have the alternative door configuration, with a forth door insted of the over wing emergency exits.