The simFlight Network Forums

Registration FSUIPC4 and WIdeFS7 with different Emailaddress

Hello Pete,

I bought FSUIPC4 earlier this year with my email address from then.

Now I bought WideFS7 with my new email address as I moved to another country.

It is not possible to get both registered as it remembers only one email address in the key file.

Is there a way to solve this?

I know you are away untill the beginning of December so I will wait to hear from you at least befor Christmas, haha.

Thanks in advance,

Madfred

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in replying -- as mentioned in the Announcements above, my wife and I were off touring Argentina & Chile (by steam trains where possible) immediately after I returned to the UK from the AVSIM FanCon in Seattle.

Hello Pete,

I bought FSUIPC4 earlier this year with my email address from then.

Now I bought WideFS7 with my new email address as I moved to another country.

It is not possible to get both registered as it remembers only one email address in the key file.

Right. It does actually say this in the Registration section of the FSUIPC user guide.

Is there a way to solve this?

Well, I think SimMarket would have dealt with it if you'd mentioned it when ordering, and still can now via a Problem Ticket, but otherwise you can Zip up your existing FSUIPC4.KEY file, from the Modules folder, and send it to me at petedowson@btconnect.com along with your registration details for WideFS7 (as received form SimMarket), and I will re-issue the FSUIPC4 key to match the WideFS7 one.

Regards

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Pete,

Sorry for my late reply. I moved tp the USA and was to busy with local issues.

Thanks for your reply. Regretfully Simmarket was not willing to help me out. When I purchased te WideFS I was unaware of the rising problem.

I will send you the requested details within a week. I thank you in advance for your efford.

I wish you a happy and healthy 2008.

Kind regards,

Madfred