The simFlight Network Forums
boing71234567

something weared and how do I become a painter ?

ok so i rename the file and then delete the same file? (i just wanted to be sure) yes i do have fsx acceleration installed. and i just found 2 more planes that dissapeared. (there ghost planes) :lol:

American Eagle ATR 72 Dest: TJSJ San Juan Luis Munoz Mari daily and the Cubana Yak42 Dest: MUHA Jose Marti Intl daily

(ill give you a picture)i think its the dx10 :roll: , maybe that is making the aircraft dissapear at tncm. but im starting to get off track. sorry

thank you

post-25921-128689574296_thumb.jpg

Out of curiousity, why do you leave the default FSX AI aircraft active? There are more than enough available MyTrafficX aircraft for your viewing pleasure, and they take up ramp space at your airports that otherwise could be filled with MyTraffic.

Just a question. :wink:

when i got my traffic 5.1 it came like that 8) and there basicly the only big planes that i can see there :roll:

this could be it too. im looking at the american but the toolbar is black. that is the same american that is about to land at TNCM. everytime this black toolbar shows up you know wile its landing its going to dissapear. in the other picture it shows my plane with the regular toolbar. my plane isnt going to dissapear. :roll:

thank you

post-25921-128689574311_thumb.jpg

post-25921-128689574329_thumb.jpg

Since the AA 757 displays perfect, we know that you haven't DX10 switched on.

The first thing that we have recommended you is to delete the file

scenery\world\scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl, resp to rename it to scenery\world\scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl.notused .

It may be that the stock AI traffic that you still are using uses up all parking spots for an aircraft of 757 size, ( Gate medium required ), while the 737 and MD80 can use Gate Small. In this case, the aircraft gets deleted by FSX during landing.

But it may also be that you do see a strange effect that I never saw yet, but read about that FSX Acceleration contains some new code that, if it displays a new type of runway lights ( all this I consider rumor until I understand it myself), FS9 mdl code cannot be displayed. In this case we should ask Mikael to put the AA 757 higher on his list, since this would be the only solution to this weired problem.

im sorry but i cant find the file.were can i find it? (the first picture is the files on the top and i scrolled down to get the rest of the files in, in the second picture)

post-25921-128689574962_thumb.jpg

post-25921-128689574979_thumb.jpg

But it may also be that you do see a strange effect that I never saw yet, but read about that FSX Acceleration contains some new code that, if it displays a new type of runway lights ( all this I consider rumor until I understand it myself), FS9 mdl code cannot be displayed. In this case we should ask Mikael to put the AA 757 higher on his list, since this would be the only solution to this weired problem.

would you like me to delete fsx acceleration and see if it works and if it does then we know the problem if it doesint then we know its my traffic :D

thank you

The file that might block are no MyTraffic files, the full path is

\Scenery\world\scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl.

If deleting this does not help, I propose to ignore that single issue for the moment. As soon as there is a FSX 757 AAL repaint, I will prepare a little file for you so that you can check it again.

Do not uninstall AccPack. Like with EVERY other addon that is not trivial, after uninstallation FSX will be in an unknown undefined state, and will start to show little issues like this becoming bigger and bigger until nothing works. NEVER uninstall anything from FSX, and if you ever do, do not wonder about whatever will happen.

Hi, I found the time to place myself to TNCM. As you see on the picture, the AAL 757 arrives and parks nicely.

BUT:

My airport of TNCM looks completely different to yours. So I assume you have an addon airport installed there - would have been good to know this little detail :roll:

So, which addon airport do you have installed?

post-148-128689575456_thumb.jpg

The first thing that we have recommended you is to delete the file

scenery\world\scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl, resp to rename it to scenery\world\scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl.notused .

im sorry but i dont know were it is :roll:

good news!

we just got the memory :D its 512 MB and a PC3200 DDR DT.

we got to of them :D this should be enough for fsx

but can you answer my question from the last post!

thank you

post-25921-128689575678_thumb.jpg

Assuming you installed fsx on your c: drive in the default location it should be here:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery

if you get the fs2004 one it came with a download for fsx :D

But why on Earth isn't it released yet for FSX? They must know that there are many problems. I could try to get a copy, since this is an interesting effect.

Quote from their web page:

"You are purchasing a FS2004 Addon product. For details about the preliminary FSX status and its limited coverage see our forum. If FSX is your main Sim and you don't intend to use the FS2004 scenery, we recommend that you wait until we release a stand-alone FSX version. Users of the preliminary version will be able to update free of charge."

Maybe you should report your findings with AccPack on their forum

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2189

Since they have delayed so long after Service pack 1, I assume they wait for Service Pack 2 now, so they could fix there problem using AccPack, or maybe know about it already. If they need any help, they may contact me.

Since I do not have the sources of that airport, I cannot tell you. But this finding supports the title you have chosen for this thread. :o

I ordered a copy for myself since I want to know more about this.