The simFlight Network Forums
boing71234567

something weared and how do I become a painter ?

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! i didnt even re-install fsx yet but i uninstalled fsx acceleraiton and i can see all the airplanes that dissapeared. should i install fsx acceleration again? i dont think i need to re-install fsx cause everything is working again :D

post-25921-128689579441_thumb.jpg

post-25921-128689579467_thumb.jpg

There is the golden rule of technology: If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Time for a new install will come, just enjoy it now. If you install AccPack again, they will be gone away, unless you uncheck "aircraft cast shadow".

It is in the Display - aircraft tab.

Yes, I'have see the video and will hurry up on the 757 to get it to you...

And what is the best?

Download http://www.fsrail.com/B752MX.exe , place it to MyTraffic\aircraftinstallers, delete MyTraffic\aircraft\B752MX folder, run MyTraffic\aircraftinstallers\B752MX.exe - and make the video. About a dozen FSX paints are included in there, including

post-148-128689581108_thumb.jpg

those 757's were great! when will it be out?

thank you

That's a hard one to answer, but you can certainly follow progress on the 757 paint thread, and there's a spreadsheet there too of everything to do, and done.

Like Burkhard says, we only have Mikael painting and he is very good and fast. I'm still busy on 747s and other things and will be there a little while yet. So if you have any interest in painting or learning how to, that would be great! I learned how to do it this year from scratch, and there are very helpful people here whom will help you to do it well. The more painters, the faster the 757 comes out ;-)

Simon

those 757's were great! when will it be out? ( american airlines)

thank you

read a post above - there is a download that should install AAL, COA, and a few others for you. Not that I warrant everything to work yet.

those 757's were great! when will it be out?

thank you

That's a hard one to answer, but you can certainly follow progress on the 757 paint thread, and there's a spreadsheet there too of everything to do, and done.

Like Burkhard says, we only have Mikael painting and he is very good and fast. I'm still busy on 747s and other things and will be there a little while yet. So if you have any interest in painting or learning how to, that would be great! I learned how to do it this year from scratch, and there are very helpful people here whom will help you to do it well. The more painters, the faster the 757 comes out ;-)

Simon

i would like to know how to :D some online websirte said you have to open the aircraft to paint and all this other stuff. but i know there is an easier way.

those 757's were great! when will it be out? ( american airlines)

thank you

read a post above - there is a download that should install AAL, COA, and a few others for you. Not that I warrant everything to work yet.

i the coa and aal from the download you gave me or from the 757 paint thread?

You found the download link in viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66494&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=117 ( or did your eyes get irritated by something else :wink: ? Yes, they are in there.

Painting indeed isn't so difficult if you have a bit of feeling for colors, know to use any paint program, and have a bit of time.

I prepared a little primer lesson for painters in thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65564

It is a very simple plane that you can paint yourself. If you manage to get that done, your carreer starts here.