The simFlight Network Forums

MyTraffic X installation not working - checklist

Burkhard

Initially, let us focus on "no scenery in the FSX Scenery Library". Win7 and I assume Win 8 do not allow you to add the scenery in the normal way. Advisers first suggested starting with the add scenery button and if nothing shows, click around the blank box and it will somehow miraculously appear....it doesn't. You'll grow calluses trying to make it work. The answer is to add the scenery information in the scenery.cfg fle.

Read this link: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/63171-adding-scenery-mytraffic-to-the-library-under-windows-7/. There is a way to add a Scenery Area into [  Scenery.cfg ] that is under yair\appdata\roaming\Microsoft\FSX] 

I believe commander will allow you an option to edit scenery.cfg, if you are not equipped to edit it otherwise.

OMG, That seemed to do it!  Actually, even with Windows 8 it seems that clicking on the blank space (as suggested in the post your referenced) worked fine on my machine. Also, for those who are interested, the text you're supposed to add to the config file through the MTX Communicator is:

[Area.xxx]
Title=MyTraffic
Local=MyTraffic
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=xxx

It seems there isn't a way to have MTX do this automatically they way it does for the FSX.cfg file.  (Also, xxx = whatever layer/level you need to assign it.)  Anyway, Thanks NMaggio, for you help!   :)  Problem solved.  The skies are quite a bit friendlier now!

Fwiw, I'd just like to say I find the installation of this otherwise great program pretty confusing and pretty daunting.  I'm probably not alone in having the need to occasionally do a clean install of FSX (for all the annoying reasons that relates to FSX itself being problematic and outdated and always in need heavy tweaking, etc.).  Unfortunately, I feel like MTX just adds to the sense of dread I feel when I realize I have to start FSX or my system from scratch.

I say this hesitantly bc in general I don't like criticizing programs for their shortcomings.  But since MTX isn't freeware & is priced competitively, and more importantly since I think I lot of the confusion people have here (which is over just getting the thing up & running) is avoidable.  I realize it's a robust piece of software, and thus if you want to get into customizing it you're going to just have to RTFM and commit to some hours of learning, but I also think that if it's not an out-of-the-box kind of program, it should come with one single, simple set of instructions that clearly map out the things one needs to do to get the traffic in the air with default settings.

Personally I find the multiple manuals puzzling, and have wished there was a list of things to do to get it started.  I tried to create such a list here -- mostly just for myself, actually -- but even that cut through a lot of things that would probably be useful for the average/beginner simmer.  (Perhaps a more comprehensive, but also streamlined post could be created and pinned in this forum some day?)

That being said, it really is a great program and I really appreciate the effort the developer, Berkhard, puts into it.  Seriously, it's quite commendable.  Just figured I'd throw in my 2 cents.  Cheers.

This program is not for the faint of heart or the novice simmer. As you pointed out, the program is robust. Berkhard had much to deal with in developing MTX due to the complexities of FSX and scheduling airlines for the entire country. Since I mostly fly from JFK, trying to schedule airlines to an already packed ramp is virtually impossible. If installed properly, there are plenty of AI aircraft to complete the reality.

Thanks,

Nick

• Upvote 1

Just to add to this discussion:

I'm very well aware of the fact that most addons add their scenery by writing to scenery.cfg. This was a standard way from FS4 to FS8, and allowed and supported to do so, but disallowed to index the scenery so made loading of more and more complex scenery very slow.

With FS9, this was no longer allowed. Instead, it was allowed to write to newscenery.cfg - and when FS9 started, it updated its scenery.cfg and its internal indices properly (im most cases at least).

With FSX, this was dropped, and not replaced by anything. The developpers of FSX gave a the clear message, not to modify scenery.cfg, because the indices are not modified and inconsistencies will lead to bizarre effects and crashes. So the message was, that the only way to add scenery is through the dialogs inside of FSX. In case of an external write to scenery.cfg, Microsoft declined support for that FSX install - so we cannot support it either if Microsoft tells us that this cannot work properly. And I assume many of the problems out there with instable FSX installations come from the fact that this warning was ignored...

If all you want is a turn key AI program, Aerosoft has attempted to provide it with MyTraffic 2013.  If you prefer the flexibility to create/customize your AI traffic to your liking, you need to do some studying with the manuals and some work with MyTrafficX Pro 5.4.

Yeah, I might have bitten off more than I could chew -- at least at this point as somewhat of a newbie to simming and who can't devote too much time to the hobby right now.  But it's ok.  As long as it's up and running (and thankfully it is now for me), I'm happy.

One thing though: with the default installation & the 2013 schedules running, about how far to I have to move the sliders in FSX for commercial and GA traffic to get somewhat of a comparable representation of real-world traffic density?  Again, I'm not too picky -- and I'm not even sure if my so-so machine could even handle it. Just looking for a ball park amount.  Thanks!

Believe it or not, the traffic density, if it is too large, can bring your computer's frame rate to a crawl. With a quad core processor and heavy duty Nvidia video card, flying out of JFK my sliders are set to about 23 for commercial and 21 for GA aircraft. Your decision for slider setting could be predicated on your home airport. If you are out in the sticks, you can get pretty gutzy. At large internationals then mid 20's seems best. The only way to truly balance the traffic is to look at the frame rate (Shift Z [2 times]). If you see a  very high frame rate, then you can increase the sliders. The opposite is also true. Do a top-down view of the airport and see how populated the gates are. If ATC is rattling off directions and clearances a-mile-a minute during high density times, then you know this is not very realistic. You will not be able to get a word in edge-wise. 

Another way to determine what is realistic for your airport, go to http://www.liveatc.net/. This site will allow you to listen to either Tower, Approach or Departure. Tune in  and listen to the cadence of the controllers during peak times. If you can duplicate the transmissions on FSX then you know you are properly dialed in.

Nick

The other thing to keep in mind is that FSS ATC is most definitely not real world ATC.

With more than about 50% MTX, major airports will become gridlocked. Nothing will be moving at all. FSX ATC simply doesn't do proper spacing, it talks slower than a drunk slug and that's what the AI uses, even if you're not. Therefore, keep in mind that I managed to completely gridlock DFW with 60% sliders. I now use about 35%, personally, and that means I can occasionally get a word in edgeways when I do actually use the built-in ATC system (usually for vectors to final when flying to an airport I don't have charts for!)

Ian P.

With more than about 50% MTX, major airports will become gridlocked. Nothing will be moving at all. FSX ATC simply doesn't do proper spacing, it talks slower than a drunk slug and that's what the AI uses, even if you're not. Therefore, keep in mind that I managed to completely gridlock DFW with 60% sliders. I now use about 35%, personally, and that means I can occasionally get a word in edgeways when I do actually use the built-in ATC system (usually for vectors to final when flying to an airport I don't have charts for!)

Ha, drunk snails indeed!

Just curious, do think keeping both sliders more or less the same will get you an approximation of "real" world ratios at least -- even if not densities?  I fly mostly in small-ish & medium sized airports, so I'm probably not going to see quite as many tubes in general.  Just wondering though what mix (of commercial vs GA) represents reality the most.

Also, NMaggio, I think looking at FlightAware might give you a more accurate representation -- though listening to live ATC chatter is quite a bit more fun.  This is traffic for my local airport in Philadelphia, PA (US): http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KPHL.  I have no idea how accurate this is, but considering it's a hub with mostly commercial traffic, I imagine it's in the ballpark.  

• 1 month later...

I loaded several times MyTraffic X lite with user rights or admin rights.The load and the extraction of the folder by Izarc or 7-Zip seven are correct: 167,833Mb.
The .exe is going correctly but no traffic.
My configuration is FSX + acceleration with Windows 7
 From http://forum.simflight.com/topic/52842-mytraffic-x-installation-not-working-checklist/MyTraffic X has been installed, but you do not see the mass of AI aircraft that you would expect on the ground at major airports, I see:

1: no; i have added the line as said

2: no MyTraffic folder in the main FSX folder ( c:\program files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X )
    folder "aircraft": no folder "aircraft" directly under folder "Flight Simulator X" but folder "airplanes" under FSX/Simobjects:2,33 Gb with new planes(?) as airbus and boeing.May be a new folder "ground vehicles"
 P2: I have not found "runonce .bat" but it is probably normal since "MyTraffic" folder is not created.

thank you for your help

Andy,

If you do not get a reply to your question in short order, I suggest you start another thread at the main menu. A higher level of response is needed to your issue. MyTraffic lite with acceleration is not familiar to me, so I am not equipped to respond with any authority.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm quite confused about the percentage of traffic we have to set in FSX.  :???:

In an old topic, instructions were to set both sliders to 100 %, but a few posts ago they suggest numbers around 50 % or even mid-20's.

When I activate a schedule (say eg. autumn 2012) and I set the amount of traffic to 100 %, does MTX regulate the traffic according to the schedule or is everything congested then ?

Could you point me to the correct %-settings (Airlines and GA) ? 

Best regards.

Eddy

Edited by krieke58

The answer to your question about percentages of traffic is really dependent on results. If your frame rates become very slow at a high percentage setting and you detect a good deal of ragged response and stuttering, lower the sliders and test again. My findings show that at a high density airport, such as, JFK, a Commercial Slider setting of 35 -40 works well. For General Aviation, the settings are more like 20-25%. Again, keep adjusting downward at your base airport until the frame rates hit around 25 - 30. To see your frame rate, press Shift Z twice inside the application.

Good luck,

Nick

100% means that all airports are close to the capacity limit, so may experience congestions. For most airports, but the Top 10 or 50, this is much more than they see in real life. Start with 30% as example, ad adjust according to what you like and what your hardware can support - th latter depends strobgly on the other adons you ha´ve installe, the aircraft you fly, etc...

• 5 months later...
I still have no traffic other than default aircraft visable, followed your instructions, see outcomes, in Red

MyTraffic X has been installed, but you do not see the mass of AI aircraft that you would expect on the ground at major airports. Yes

1. Please check again that the file "%appdata%/Microsoft/FSX/FSX.cfg" contains an entry simobjectPaths.n= MyTraffic\aircraft

where n is the next free number, 6 most of the times. see screenshot not the same path but it is number 6

2. Open an explorer window and move to the MyTraffic folder, that you find in the main Folder of FSX, typically under c:\program files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X or wherever you installed FSX. In the following I will refer to this location as .

There should be a folder "aircraft" in here. No folder, see screenshot.. Folder Directory 

There should be a folder "scenery" too. Right click to this and select "Properties". The opening window should end with more than 2500 files and 260 MB. Yes I have over 11Gb and 30,000 files in this folder

Last preparation, check the folder \scenery\world\scenery. There should be only two files in there that contain the name traffic: see screenshot..bgl files

trafficboats.bgl. Yes,

trafficAircraft.bgl.passive.  No

If not, code P4.

3. Now it is time to start FSX. Go to the scenery library dialog, and check that MyTraffic got added as scenery, and that it is active ( the box is checked). Yes it is

The traffic density sliders for airliner traffic and and General Aviation traffic both sit at 100%, and remain there when you get back to that dialog?  Yes, 100% for both

Start a new free flight. As airport, select Ramstein Airbase ( ICAO: ETAR ). Can you select Military parkings now for you to start? No military traffic showing

Is My Traffic 6 is fully compatible and has complete functionality with FSX Steam Edition if it is?  then why am I having problems only with your software? when using FSX-SE

Thank you.

fsx.CFG.txt

post-29788-0-22002100-1429175581_thumb.j

post-29788-0-52952500-1429175602_thumb.j

The simobject entry in FSX.cfg looks correct.

The question about the ETAR Airport is not if you do see traffic, but if you can select Military parkings as your parking positions. If you can, then the scenery got added right too. If you don't, please show us the MyTraffic entry in scenery.cfg.

MyTraffic 6 is fully compatible with the FSX Steam Edition, which needs your attention if it is installed in addition to the FSX from DVD, or as only Version of FSX. If it is the only Version of FSX, then it behaves like FSX. If it is in Addition, manage it through the FSX Steam Edition menu.

I have have similar problem..

I uninstalle all old My Traffic..

The folder in FSX My Traffic is now after installation empty.

After installe MY 6 still empty.

My Traffic is here where i installed it. E:\My Traffic Professional\MyTraffic\

Communicator: Configure MyTraffic only localize is there.  I have done whats written..  But I am unsure about where to put TrafficDataBase bulider which is green by the way, and says found..

There seem to be missing something in the FSX My Traffic folder.

:grin:

Look forward to the scenery.

Jens Michlas

There is no folder of MyTraffic in FSX. If the old still exists, delete or rename it to not mix it up.

Everything points to E:\My Traffic Professional\MyTraffic\ in your case, as well the entry in FSX.cfg (with additional \aircraft) as in scenery.cfg.

Not working... :huh:  

Folders.txt

I have put TrafficdatabaseBuilder.exe in MyTraffic/Aircraft folder and FSX main folder. It just batch up and disappears when i start it.

And I have activated in add scenery MyTraffic from E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic 

I read somewhere something of traffictoolbox.dll from SDK into maybe FSX main folder? Cant find it again. Its a big study... :grin:

When I in Communicator press  Manage FSX/ view scenery.cfg.. Nothing happens

I have searched bgl files and deleted them.

I have TrafficDataBasebuilder found

Thank you.. And thank you for MyTraffic through the years.

Jens

C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\FSX\SCENERY.CFG

[Area.826]
Title=AES Basepack
Local=Aerosoft\AES
Layer=823
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE

[Area.827]
Title=MyTraffic
Local=E:\My Traffic Professional\MyTraffic
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=129

C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg

[Area.125]
Required = FALSE
Active = TRUE
Layer = 125
Local = c:\Earth Simulations\ES-UK-Landmarks\Longships
Title = Longships

[Area.126]
Required = FALSE
Active = TRUE
Layer = 126
Local = c:\Earth Simulations\ES-UK-Landmarks\Needles Lighthouse
Title = ES-Needles lighthouse

[Area.127]
Title=Nadi-Terrain
Local=Nxgn Simulations\Nadi X\Nadi-Terrain
Layer=127
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE

[Area.128]
Title=Nadi-NFFN
Local=Nxgn Simulations\Nadi X\Nadi-NFFN
Layer=128
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE

[Area.129]
Title=MyTraffic
Local=E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic
Layer=129
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE

Part of FSX accelration fsx.cfg

[Main]
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.20
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=0
Location=1400,102,2440,880,\\.\DISPLAY1
Maximized=0
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6="E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Aircraft"
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
ProcSpeed=6745
PerfBucket=7

Part of dll.cfg:

\ObjectFlow_YMML.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Object Placement Tool</Name>
    <Disabled>True</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Mission Creation Kit\object_placement.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name>
    <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Visual Effects Tool</Name>
    <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Captain Sim 727 Menu</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>Captain_Sim\727\Captain_Sim.p727.menu.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Captain Sim Menu</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>Captain_Sim\Captain_Sim.b757.menu.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>.......

@jens You neither need Trafficdatabasebuilder nor traffic toolbox for MyTraffic to work - they are nice tools but it must work without.

Just about the dll.xml - if the path is correct, and you have the SDK from Acceleration installed, <Disabled>True</Disabled> will disable it, you must write <Disabled>False</Disabled> to enable it. 

The FSX.cfg entry looks OK.

Now, you have 2 different scenery,cfg, one in the all users folders, and one in the users folder, the second should not exist, it may work but is undocumented. The entries for MyTraffic are identical in both, but what happens in such an unsupported setup nowbody knows. I propose you disable the user scenery.cfg for the moment. And check what happens then.

Burkhard

Thank you. 

Still nothing...  :blink:

Your suggestion with the scenery.cfg works.

And no scenery.cfg is created in C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

The real scenery in C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\FSX looks like this. I have also attached some Vidan Desings. But strangely the come with out space after MyTraffic entry. This layer it got (layer=129) does this imply something? 

[Area.826]
Title=AES Basepack
Local=Aerosoft\AES
Layer=828
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE

[Area.827]
Title=MyTraffic
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=129
[Area.832]
Title=Aarhus X
Local=Vidan Design\Aarhus X
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=297
[Area.828]
Title=Sindal
Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Sindal
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=824
[Area.829]
Title=Hadsund
Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Hadsund
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=825
[Area.830]
Title=Raarup
Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Raarup
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=826
[Area.831]
Title=Grenaa
Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Grenaa
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=827

End..

And in Settings -Scenery Library in FSX 

MyTraffic has priority 700..

An observation. 

I was deleting Norwegian BR2_ENBO.BGL, BR2_ENBN.BGL etc files.. while I had load FSX.  Then the protest came that the files where missing.. So the game has connection with E:\My Traffic Professional\MyTraffic\Scenery

All the best

Jens

post-9302-0-42164800-1429999220_thumb.jp

post-9302-0-52702000-1429999265_thumb.jp

All this looks right, scenery is working, and the entry for aircraft looks fine - in this case it normally is an incompatible AI traffic file in FS8 data format that spoils the party, maybe from Communicator check for them. Or did you have MyTraffic 5.4 running perfect before changing to 6, then we can exclude this to be the problem. 

The days work of FSX intensive care.

Now FSX Frezes, it behaves in ways not tried before..  E.g. when I fly from ESMS Sturup and when I reach 3000 ftx FSX freezes did that 4 times...  I have reinstalled MyTraffic and still when I look in communicator and want to see scenery.cfg, nothing happens. 

New insert tuesday 28 april 19:52 Cph time:  "By the way I have deleted Hyperfile.sys in C:  Because it use alot of harddisk space, which I don't have."

Picture In process of freezing

post-9302-0-41595600-1430168869_thumb.jp

Fsx.cfg have the same format.

Scenery.cfg  IS changed.

In the last part of the scenery the Vidan sceneries seem to make trouble.  I will try delete them an see what happens. 

It look strange that they stick to each other. The scenery have otherwise space between each areas (from Area 834 it changes).

[Area.825]

Title=LEPA_EVO_AIRPORT

Layer=818

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Local=aerosoft\LEPA_EVO_AIRPORT

[Area.832]

Title=Aarhus X

Layer=241

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Local=Vidan Design\Aarhus X

[Area.833]

Title=MyTraffic

Layer=236

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

[Area.834]

Title=AES Basepack

Layer=823

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Local=Aerosoft\AES

[Area.835]

Title=Grenaa

Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Grenaa

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Layer=819

[Area.836]

Title=Hadsund

Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Hadsund

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Layer=820

[Area.837]

Title=Raarup

Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Raarup

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Layer=821

[Area.838]

Title=Sindal

Local=Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Sindal

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Layer=822

Beside Vidan Desing entries I dont have a clue, I wonder it it really would help.

Another thing is a lot of afx are double, I have only removed the afx BR2_ from EKxx, ESxx, ENxx and a very few EDxx.

All the best.

Jens

ERRORREPORTS

Reactions after freeze

Lognavn:       System

Kilde:         Service Control Manager

Dato:          27-04-2015 22:48:37

Hændelses-id:  7036

Opgavekategori:Ingen

Niveau:        Oplysninger

Nøgleord:      Klassisk

Bruger:        I/T

Computer:      pc-PC

Beskrivelse:

Tjenesten Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service skiftede tilstand til stopped.

Hændelses-Xml:

<System>

<Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />

<EventID Qualifiers="16384">7036</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-04-27T20:48:37.036692100Z" />

<EventRecordID>1220236</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="688" ThreadID="8048" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>pc-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="param1">Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service</Data>

<Data Name="param2">stopped</Data>

<Binary>43007200650061007400690076006500200041004C006300680065006D007900200041004C00360020004C006900630065006E00730069006E006700200053006500720076006900630065002F0031000000</Binary>

</EventData>

</Event>

Dato:          27-04-2015 22:48:35

Beskrivelse:

Tjenesten FLEXnet Licensing Service skiftede tilstand til stopped.

Hændelses-Xml:

<System>

<Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-04-27T20:48:35.554607300Z" />

<EventRecordID>1220235</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="688" ThreadID="11688" />

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="param1">FLEXnet Licensing Service</Data>

<Data Name="param2">stopped</Data>

<Binary>46004C00450058006E006500740020004C006900630065006E00730069006E006700200053006500720076006900630065002F0031000000</Binary>

</EventData>

</Event>

FSX Freezes:

Lognavn:       Application

Kilde:         Application Hang

Dato:          27-04-2015 22:48:29

Hændelses-id:  1002

Opgavekategori:(101)

Niveau:        Fejl

Beskrivelse:

Programmet fsx.exe version 10.0.61637.0 afbrød kommunikationen med Windows og blev afsluttet. Hvis du vil se, om der findes flere oplysninger om problemet, kan du læse om problemets historik via Løsningscenter.

Proces-id: 1d84

Starttidspunkt: 01d08125cde90af1

Afslutningstidspunkt: 138

Programsti: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Rapport-id: 

Hændelses-Xml:

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Hang" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>101</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-04-27T20:48:29.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>204028</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.61637.0</Data>

<Data>1d84</Data>

<Data>01d08125cde90af1</Data>

<Data>138</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Binary>55006E006B006E006F0077006E0000000000</Binary>

</EventData>

</Event>

Error before applications hold

Lognavn:       Application

Kilde:         Windows Error Reporting

Dato:          27-04-2015 22:48:28

Hændelses-id:  1001

Beskrivelse:

Fejl-bucket 166197905, Type 5

Hændelsesnavn: AppHangB1

Svar: Ikke tilgængelig

Cab-id: 0

Problemsignatur:

P1: fsx.exe

P2: 10.0.61637.0

P3: 46fadb14

P4: be17

P5: 2048

P6: 

P7: 

P8: 

P9: 

P10: 

Tilknyttede filer:

C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4F8.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8B1.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

Disse filer er muligvis tilgængelige her:

C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Critical_fsx.exe_72c4e9bb16bf7c615c7da355349cdc81308bd15_1a4021da

Analysesymbol: 

Søger efter løsning igen: 0

Rapport-id:bcd92965-ed1e-11e4-b37d-485b390922e5

Rapportstatus: 0

Hændelses-Xml:

<System>

<Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-04-27T20:48:28.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>204027</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>166197905</Data>

<Data>5</Data>

<Data>AppHangB1</Data>

<Data>Ikke tilgængelig</Data>

<Data>0</Data>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.61637.0</Data>

<Data>46fadb14</Data>

<Data>be17</Data>

<Data>2048</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4F8.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8B1.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml</Data>

<Data>C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Critical_fsx.exe_72c4e9bb16bf7c615c7da355349cdc81308bd15_1a4021da</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>0</Data>

<Data>bcd92965-ed1e-11e4-b37d-485b390922e5</Data>

<Data>0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Error before that

Dato:          27-04-2015 22:47:19

Beskrivelse:

Tjenesten Windows Error Reporting Service skiftede tilstand til running.

Hændelses-Xml:

<System>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-04-27T20:47:19.064232300Z" />

<EventRecordID>1220233</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="688" ThreadID="11688" />