The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gady

After install FSuip the traffic tool box gone

:?: Hello Guys !! .... Thanks for support !! ...I install the latest FSUIPC version and the traffic tool box gone , only appear the fsx tool; I use an acc.pack, latest sdk (winxp). Before install the fsuipc was fineMy Traffic version s 5.0b. Please help me !!

Thanks a lot !!

Hi Gady, if you have the right SDKs installed, a simple dll.xml edit with MS Notepad should enable the toolbox.

Please read posting number 5 in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=57339

Kind regards

Jaap

Thanks Jaap for your fast repply !!But nothing happened ...this issue s happened when I installed FSUIPC ..before no issue !!

Regards

Eduardo

Hi Gady,

Please zip and attach or copy and paste the dll.xml content from - important! - your OS profile here, then we'll have a look.

Best, Jaap

Hi Gady,

Please zip and attach or copy and paste the dll.xml content from - important! - your OS profile here, then we'll have a look.

Best, Jaap

Thanks Jaap ..the tool box s appear now ..I just copy and paste the new Xlm genereted by SDK and put at the botton in the ( same place FSX CFG) ..but no arcrafts appear ; I m searching for old traffic blgs !! Any Ideas?

Regards

Eduardo

Hi Gady, OK, so now the ToolBox works but no MTX traffic?

Could you zip and attach your (active) FSX.cfg and scenery.cfg here?

Which Operating system are you using?

Please have a look at this trouble shooting checklist: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66593

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Please have a look at this trouble shooting checklist: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66593

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Ok Jaap..WinXP SP2 ok?

Thanks for help me !!

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Ok Jaap..WinXP SP2 ok?

Thanks for help me !!

Humm... I can' attach file

Nova pasta (2).rar

Hi Gady, the zip contains the scenery.cfg twice so I can't verify the FSX.cfg.

It looks like My Traffic wasn't added added to the scenery library yet. To do so, add the whole MyTraffic folder as such and then move the Scenery Library entry to in between 'Propeller Objects' and 'Addon Scenery'.

The second thing which needs to be done, is adding the SimObjects line in the FSX.cfg.

Normally, it looks like this:

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic\Aircraft

If 6 is taken, you take the next free number.

Hope this helps, kind regards

Jaap

Hi Gady, the zip contains the scenery.cfg twice so I can't verify the FSX.cfg.

It looks like My Traffic wasn't added added to the scenery library yet. To do so, add the whole MyTraffic folder as such and then move the Scenery Library entry to in between 'Propeller Objects' and 'Addon Scenery'.

The second thing which needs to be done, is adding the SimObjects line in the FSX.cfg.

Normally, it looks like this:

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic\Aircraft

If 6 is taken, you take the next free number.

Jaap

Hi Jaap sorry about cfg .

fsx.rar

Hi Eduardo,

The FSX.cfg looks OK. MTX should come to life if you add MyTraffic to the FSX Scenery Library - if the AI-sliders aren't set to 0%. ;-)

The scenery.cfg you sent indicated there aren't any addon sceneries installed. If this is not so, you sent us the wrong scenery.cfg. It must come from your 'All Users' OS-profile.

Hope this helps, salutações

Jaap

Thanks again Jaap !! so.. MTX in the Library s ok , and I was check the scenery CFG and not found betwen Addon Scenery and propeller Objects Layer; I don't Know Why?...About the Fsx CFG I sent you the new one Because the old was gone when i was tried to add in Winrar ..I don't Know Why too . So no traffic Yet..

Abraço ( Cheers)

Eduardo

Hi Eduardo, estou legeramente perdido! :-)

The FSX.cfg was OK, the only thing which needs to be added when this is alright, is the MyTraffic entry FSX's Scenery Library. If you say the MyTraffic entry is there but not visible in the scenery.cfg, you're probably looking at the wrong scenery.cfg. The valid scenery.cfg is in the 'All Users' OS profile.

How large are the aircraft and scenery subfolders in MyTraffic? Did you maybe add the (MyTraffic) 'scenery' subfolder instead of the main MyTraffic folder?

Any other addons installed? Can FS8/9 tragffic.bgls be excluded from the equation?

Obrigado é saltuações

Jaap

Please go through the checklists - what you get as options and see in ETAR and EDFE will tell us where the problem is...

LOL ....Sorry About my confusion mystake ...LOL...Thanks Burkhard too !!. Jaap I sent you wrong scenery CFG ( wrong place) ..I'm send the correct one ok ? ( All User's profile)

Scenery.rar

Hi Eduardo, that is a lot of addons! :-) My suspicion is a FS8/9 traffic.bgl interfering.

A very efficient manner to search for interfering traffic.bgls, is, to copy and paste everything red into 'Search' (buscar?) --> right mouse click on your FSX folder (in Windows Explorer): *raffic*.bg*

The * are placeholders and necessary for the search.

If such a search leads to results, add a *.passive ending to all the aircraft(traffic).bgls apart from those in the MyTraffic\scenery folder.

Jaap

:cry: Hi Jaap !! The oldies (fs9) Blg's not found !! ..I 'll reinstall MTX again I guess !! what do you think ?? ..can I do it ?? ....

regards

Eduardo

Do the following:

browse to scenery\world\scenery and renam trafficAircraft.bgl .passive back to TrafficAircraft.bgl.

If you see Landmark and Co now, than there is something wrong with MyTraffic.

If you do not see them, than there is something wrong with FSX, most likely a FS8 schedule, or a corructed scenery data base, or whatever.

In the second cas a new install of MyTraffic cannot help.

In the first case, I still miss the answers from the checklist. As long as you do not tell us what you observe in ETAR, if you have military parkings there, and if you see GA traffic in EDFE, we are absolutely blind.

Hello Burkhard !! Thanks for help me again !! (many times..lol) ..so.. in ETAR no MTX military arcraft appear, in the EDFE too !!, I renamed the traffic arcraft blg from passive to active and the fsx default traffic s back, like a orbit, pacifica Co ..etc... please help again I think i was done your checklist and I can't my wonderfull traffic back (MTX).

regards

Eduardo

Hoi Eduardo, no traffic in ETAR we know ;-), but can you select a parking spot there?

Next question will be, what size is your MyTraffic folder in total and how large are the individual aircraft and scenery folders inside (in MB)?

Could you please zip and attach the FSX.cfg from the right OS user profile again?

Obrigado é um abaraço

Jaap

Oi Jaap tudo bem ?Ok In ETAR I can't select parking spot ok ? second: Total size MTX folder=4,11GB, Aircraft folder size=3,07GB, Scenery folder size=45,1MB..ok? Thanks a lot for help me many times ..lol !!

Muito obrigado e um grande abraço

Eduardo

fsx.rar

If you can't select a military parking in ETAR, than MyTraffic is not added as scenery. 45MB for the scenery folder also look strange. look into it, there should be 1500 small files, all called BR2_xxxx.bgl, and some big ones: MyTrafficline.bgl, MyTrafficCargo.bgl,MyTrafficglobal.bgl,MyOwnroutes.bgl - these together should be around 150 MB or so, so 45 looks very strange.

Did you add MyTraffic, hust the folder as it is, as scenery using the normal FSX scenery library dialog? Using it, do you still see MyTraffic as active scenery?

I recommend that you

a) in FSX remove MyTraffic as scenery

b) delete the folders MyTraffic\scenery, and MyTraffic\aircraft, and than run MyTraffic\rebuilt with a double click, that will make some action and after a few minutes the aircraft should be rebuilt and the scenery folder populated.

c) Start FSX again and add MyTraffic as scenery.

Hi Burkhard ..Thanks for help 1 more time ..lol!!..so.. I tried to rebuilt and only aircraft folder was created , no scenery folder. I don't know why ? my MTX versio is 5.0b . Can I use runonce to make scenery folder back ?

obrigado!!

Eduardo

Yes, you can. You also can browse down to the MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder, there should be a scenery.exe, double click to it.

If there isnt, than you indeed have to install MyTraffic new from scratch.