The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gady

After install FSuip the traffic tool box gone

Hi Burkhard .. New scenery folder was created, but the folder size is 45,1 MB with 653 files , I don't Know why ? ...About the updates 5.0a + 5.0b ; can I install again over without risk ? .

Obrigado

Eduardo

Hi Eduardo, yes you should be able to. Somente uma coisa, the numbers Burkhard mentioned were in reference to v.5.1, with v.5.0 it was less but not as little as 45MB. It was ca 1000 and 130MB (v.5.0b) if memory isn't failing.

Before you re-install and in case don't have backups of your original FSX folders, my tip would be to make an external save of the FSX\Sound\ATC folder. Make sure you keep the 206MB US*.gvp. ;-)

Since the entries in the FSX.cfg and scenery library remain unchanged, MT should work immediately after re-installing.

Boa sorte

Jaap

I remember 5.0 still utilized the FS9 SDK Trafficdatabasebuilder, since the one supplied with RTM could not compile flights, only boats. These files are smaller. FSX SDK SP1 was released in dember 2006, and if I remember well 5.0a than used the new format, and that is much bigger, or was that 5.0b. The last year with all its changes looks like a century...

Thanks to Jaap and Burkhard for help me again!!.. I reinstall 2 updates 5.0a /5.0b after that my Scenery folder size s 71,5 MB ..In Etar i can select park spot , but and Rio de Janeiro (SBRJ) , Sao Paulo Congonhas (SBSP) no traffic after all; and Guarulhos International Airport (SBGR) is ok ? I don't know What s going on ! I can't reinstall FSX, c'os I have a lot of Addons installed; Any way thanks dudes for try to help me a lot of times .

Abraço a todos

Eduardo

Thanks for the kind words, Eduardo, com vontade. It would have been 'uma crueldade' to put you through a lot of pain with all your addons. And what's better than to be recieved with 'advanced customer support'? ;-)

I've seen 'a couple' of scenery.cfgs, but yours beats them all so far.

Have fun and kind regards

Jaap