The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ilari

Heathrow problems

As alternative mark all the airport in the southern UK or northern France that are dead, but shouldn't be, in red and those that work in blue, you should get a circrcle with approx 100 miles radius and the problem will be in the middle of it.

In such a case the fasted one is if you now enable half of them. Depending on if it still works you now enable or disable a quarter. So even if you have 256 addons you can find the guilty one with 8 FSX restarts this way.

Found it! It was Aerosoft Lukla/Mount Everest! Seems to have some AI of its on... Thanks for the help..however, how can that scenery influence London???

it cannot, and if it does, the author is a very good friend of mine and we both are working together on the most ambitious scenery project I'm aware of ever, the VFR Germany series. I will aks him if you can confirm this finding :?:

It is that very scenery.. I will test more in the evening but for now, it seems that whenever it's re-enabled, the london traffic disappears. Maybe i've accidentally put an ai file there.