The simFlight Network Forums

MyTraffic X Version 5.1b released

I'm happy to announce the release of the next version of MyTraffic X, Version 5.1b.

Let me first thank all of you who contributed to the new milestone we could achieve, the heros of our paint threads, the creator of the MyTrafficBoard, the testers, the readers of the manuals and all of those who helped to identify what did not work properly. You all helped to get this version the best MyTraffic version ever.

So what is new?

The obvious:

New aircrafts: B727,B747,B777

Many new airports

New improved schedules

The useful:

MyTrafficBoard - Information about the AI world around you never was as present

MyTraffic Communicator - grew to a complete management tool for most MyTraffic needs

The basics

Full Support for Windows Vista

Simple switching between DX9 and DX10 mode

MyTrafficX 5.1b full installers are available from Simmarket now under

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_infts_id=2072

For incremental updates from Simmarket version 5.1 and 5.1a using the MyTraffic Communicator please check

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65518&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15 .

• 2 weeks later...

My "My Trafficboard" does not work, when I try to open it, it says:

"See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.

File name: 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

at Traffic_Board.TrafficBoard.DefWndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.832 (QFE.050727-8300)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

MyTrafficBoard

Assembly Version: 1.0.1.2

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.2

CodeBase: file:///C:/Arquivos%20de%20programas/Microsoft%20Games/Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator%20X/MyTraffic/MyTrafficBoard/MyTrafficBoard.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Deployment

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey all, i recantly bought the boxed version of mytraffic 5.1a and it has been working great! Now i wanna try using the direct x10 so i read that i should update it to version 5.1b to get the dx10 support in mytraffic.? Is that for free and how can i do it? i downloaded the mytraffic comnunicator and placed the 2 files in the mytraffic folder but when i open the comnunicator and click " download" i get a message saying it cant find the mt folder someting? This is very complicated if you are not a pc expert compared to other games when you can simply just download a patch:)

Please help a " dummy " out here:)

Kind regards

Daniel

You boarded the wrong ship here. As you can read at the top of this forum, this is a forum for the Simmarket Edition of MyTraffic, paid for by the Simmarket costumors and serving them only.

The boxed edition is published by Aerosoft, and all support is by your local dealer resp. Aerosoft, inclusive the Aerosoft forums. If you have registered your copy of MyTraffic with Aerosoft, you can find the 5.1b update for their version in their support section.

Due to the different media, both versions are different, and you should neither install anything from here to the boxed version nor anything from Aerosoft to the download version - or it may become necessary to reinstall FSX or even your OS.

No, the communicator alone will not spoil things, since it fortunately does not do anything.

Both packages contain the same contents, that is why they share the same name, but the medium, distribution, installation and support are difference. It's like the bible, there are so many books with that name, and different support structures.