The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

MyTraffic X Version 5.1b fix requests

NEW SUBJECT

Hi all. I'm not sure if this falls under the category of requiring a "fix", but something happened with my MyTraffic that I've never had happen with AI before. I'm aware of the need to not have "duplicate" afcad-type files in FS. The MyTraffic installation comes with all the "BR2" airport .bgl files in the MyTraffic/Scenery folder. So, I had downloaded and installed numerous "third-party" afcads from the Internet (to implement crosswind runways at my favorite airports, etc) and installed them in my default FSX Addon Scenery\Scenery folder. I then renamed the BR2 ones in the MyTraffic\Scenery folder to ".ORIGINAL", thus inactivating them. Everything was fine. If I opened up an airport using AFX, it only showed one airport .bgl file (the "new" one I had downloaded and installed) and the STOCK FSX one. OK...no problem.

But yesterday while doing some research on MyTrafficBoard for Simon, I rebuilt all my traffic stuff using Communicator. I dumped the airports list in FSX because I had "changed" many of the airports with the new "afcad" .bgl's I had added. I Imported the new file like the MyTraffic docs say, then recompiled everything. Problem is now I have ALL the ORIGINAL BR2 .bgl's back in the MyTraffic\Scenery folder again. And when I open up any of the aiports with AFX that I had "modified" with new "afcad" files I had installed, I now have "duplicate afcads" again.

Maybe what I did above is "user error" of some sort. But it appears that a user could download new or modified "afcads" to FSX, rename the default BR2 "afcads" to disable them (thus preventing duplicates), but then by running the applications in FSX ("Dump Airports") and the "rebuild" utilities in MyTraffic Editor and/or Communicator, "undo" all the stuff they did before and end up with "duplicate afcads" all over the place again.

The above is causing duplicate flights to show up in MyTrafficBoard, and I have also seen aircraft with the same flight numbers in FSX landing in "tandem" right on top of each other. This is consistant with what to expect with duplicate flight generations caused by duplicate afcads, from what I've read.

I'm "thinking" that maybe the MyTraffic routines for rebuilding the AI may have something to do with this. It's the only reason I can think of for all the BR2 .bgl files being re-incorporated back into the traffic files, instead of any new "afcads" the user may have added to the default FSX Addon Scenery\Scenery folder. But my limited knowledge of building AI traffic files right now may mean I am misunderstanding the process.

In any case, I'm very hesitant to "undo" everything again (go and delete all the duplicate afcads again, etc) and update any AI traffic again until I understand what is happening. If it isn't a MyTraffic problem, my apologies. But I need to know "why" it happened (if I did something wrong) so I don't hose myself again.

Thanks for any info.

Rick

Hi Rick,

By any chance did you "Rebuild MyTraffic aircraft, scenery and schedules" using the Configure MyTraffic pull down menu in the communicator? If yes, this would explain the re-introduction of the BR2_ bgl files. Removing aircraft, scenery and schedules in the same pull down menu would have the opposite effect. Just a thought I had after reading your thread.

kagazi

Hi Rick,

By any chance did you "Rebuild MyTraffic aircraft, scenery and schedules" using the Configure MyTraffic pull down menu in the communicator? If yes, this would explain the re-introduction of the BR2_ bgl files. Removing aircraft, scenery and schedules in the same pull down menu would have the opposite effect. Just a thought I had after reading your thread.

kagazi

Yes, that's what I did. But that is what I thought a reply from Burkhard said (in another thread) someone should do if they had "updated" or "modified" a bunch of airport .bgl files to replace the default BR2 ones that came with MTX. So the last thing I expected to happen was have all the default BR2 .bgl's be put back into FSX.

Here's the problem...and look at this from an "AI newbie" point of view (which many users of MTX will be after they purchase it). Prior to the new Communicator, when I installed MTX it created a "MyTraffic X" folder in my START Menu. In that folder is a link to the "MyTraffic Editor". Open the editor, and under the "Create" drop-down are two entries..."CREATE all files and traffic" and "Schedules, files, and traffic". But after installing the new Communicator, the menu system isn't the same in Communicator. The drop-down is called "CONFIGURE MyTraffic", and the ONLY option I see under it relating to "updating" traffic is called "REBUILD MyTraffic aircraft, scenery, and schedules".

So I now have the Editor with TWO options to "update" stuff, and the Communicator with ONE option. And they aren't "named" the same thing. There are THREE different "names" for them now..."Create", "Configure", and "Rebuild", depending on which menu you look at or under the drop-down. Throw this at an "AI newbie" and you are gonna get mass confusion. Honestly, I'm not even sure right now if I should be using the Editor anymore to "update" any of MyTraffic AI files or not. I'm not sure if the Communicator is all I need now or not. I don't THINK it is that way, but I'm honestly not sure.

In any case, I'm sure there IS a way (I hope) to allow a user to replace the default BR2 airport .bgl's, then "recreate" the flight plans, schedules, etc WITHOUT having the default BR2 .bgl's "put back into" FSX. If not, there are gonna be a lot of questions posted here about "duplicate traffic", etc. So if I'm confused by it now (and have already messed up my FSX configuration the way I did above), then there needs to be some clarification provided on how to do it. A lot of new MTX users are not gonna be "AI smart" when it comes to understanding all of this, and they will get in trouble using the tools unless there is a better clarification or standardization of the "names" used ("Create" vs "Rebuild" vs "Configure").

So...my question right now is this: AFTER replacing numerous default BR2 airport .bgl's with other third-party ones, what is the EXACT procedure a user should use to "update" the MyTraffic files to USE those new airport .bgl's? WITHOUT having the default BR2 .bgl's added back into FSX and MyTrafficX?

I'm not complaining. Just pointing out a possible area of confusion that may need to be clarified for properly using MTX.

Rick (One of those "slightly confused AI newbies"...) :lol:

ADDITION TO MY ABOVE POST

The above "problems" are compounded in FSX because of the problem of identifying "duplicate afcads" in FSX. In FS9, all AFCADS were usually named "AF2" something or other. Plus, the user had a freeware program called "ScanAFD" that made it very easy to identify if they had duplicate AFCAD files in FS9.

That isn't the case in FSX. "AFCAD" naming conventions are all over the place. Some are called "AFD", some "AFX", etc... and there are many other variations. It is almost impossible to identify what is and isn't a "duplicate afcad file" in FSX by it's filename unless you are very familiar with what to look for (and get lucky). And there is no program that I know of (freeware) that will allow you to search and identify them like ScanAFD does for FS9.

I spent several hours discovering that my installations of MegaSceneryX added "duplicate afcads" to my FSX folder. Now, the MTX documentation says to put the MyTraffic folder BELOW the FSX Addon Scenery\Scenery folder in the FSX Scenery Library, which "will allow any afcad files in the default addon scenery\scenery folder or Higher Priority scenery folders to be used instead of the default MyTraffic afcads". That doesn't work if everytime I "rebuild" MyTraffic AI files, it re-adds any default airport .bgl's that I have made "passive" to be put back into FSX in the MyTraffic\scenery folder and rebuilds the flight plans with duplicate flight plans due to multiple afcad files being present.

And keep in mind...most "third-party developers" of FSX "afcad" files post them on Internet sites with Installation Instructions that say, "Just place this file in your FSX Addon Scenery\Scenery folder, and you are good to go!".

So (inexperienced) users are gonna have FSX "afcad" files in numerous different folders in FSX, and probably never be aware they even have duplicates. And THIS could be a major headache for MTX users when they use MTX to "Rebuild" their AI files...IF MTX reloads the default BR2 files every time if "Rebuilds" the AI Files and makes duplicate flight plans for duplicate airports. Or re-introduces airport .bgl files that have been made "passive" by the user.

See how confused I am? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello again Rick,

I'm sure Burkhard will be along to answer your question in clear detail regarding what was said on another thread.

First I would point you to the "Information for you" pull down menu in the communicator. There are three main documents for you to read, if you haven't already done so. Two of the documents deal with MTX - the editor manual and the MTX documentation. Both are good reading and will help to explain much of what you've asked in your well thought out question.

My own interpretation of the editor is that it is used mainly to edit aircraft types, airports and schedules. There are other functions as well but these are the common ones that I use.

As far as third party add-on airport scenery are concerned, and this is my understanding, once you download check to see if the parking arrangement of the third party add-on is similar to the BR2_ equivalent. If the parking sizes and arrangements are similar then you can probably get away with simply performing the 5 minute operation of creating all files and traffic. This of course is done after you've performed a "dump airports list..." within fsx and imported airports.txt in the editor, which i believe you're familiar with.

If however, the third-party airport scenery is significantly different than the BR2_ equivalent regarding parking arrangement then I believe Burkhard recommends to perform the longer create all schedules, files and traffic.

Both of these editor operations will use the .myt database to re-create your .bgl routes/schedules files located in the scenery folder. They will not manipulate the BR2_ bgl airport scenery files.

This is my basic understanding of the difference between the editor and communicator regarding the functions that you described in your post.

kagazi,

Ok, I'll go back and re-read the docs again (have several times already), but the above methods you and Burkhard described are what I did.

I have one question right now:

When I perform a "Dump Airports List" in FSX, what airports will it include in the dump? What I'm getting at is will it only include the "highest priority" airport for each individual airport in the FSX Scenery Library? For instance, to the best of my knowledge right now, my Scenery Library should only have airport .bgls ("afcads") in one of 4 possible locations, and in this Priority Order from "highest" to "lowest" as listed in my Scenery Library:

1. Individual folders under the default "Addon Scenery" folder for "complete" addons that contain included "afcads" with them. Example: Addon Scenery\Victoria+, Addon Scenery\Utah Complete (these subfolders contain their own "scenery" subfolder where the "Afcad" is located, and are added to the Scenery Library ABOVE the FSX default Addon Scenery folder, thus being at a "higher level" than any "afcads" in the Addon Scenery\Scenery folder). These folders are added to the Scenery Library "as is"...ie - "Victoria+" is a separate entry in my Scenery Library. I know how to add these type of addons and place them ABOVE anything in the default Addon Scenery folder.

2. MegaSceneryX - these addons added their own "afcads", but they are at a "lower priority" on my system than the ones above.

3. FSX\Addon Scenery folder. Scenery Library priority is below the above two items. In the Addon Scenery\Scenery folder, I placed all the "new" FSX "afcads" I downloaded from the Internet.

4. MyTrafficX - Directly below the above Addon Scenery folder in my Scenery Library (as recommended in the MTX docs). It is directly above the Propeller objects also. In the MyTraffic\scenery folder, I had renamed any BR2 .bgl's that had been "replaced" by .bgl's in any of the ABOVE folders with the extension ".ORIGINAL" to disable them (make them "passive").

Now, based on the above, when I do a "Dump Airports List", what airports am I gonna get in the airports list that MTX will use to "rebuild" my AI? Only one "Highest Priority" airport for each airport (one airport...like one KLAS...even if there are duplicate KLAS airport .bgl's in the above folders)? Or will I get ALL of them?

This is important for me to understand, as I can't figure out WHY I got all the BR2 files back that I had made "passive" by renaming them in the MyTraffic\scenery folder BEFORE running the tools to rebuild my AI files. After I did the "rebuild", my MyTraffic\Scenery folder was listing the BR2 files as follows:

BR2_KLAS.BGL

BR2_KLAS.BGL.ORIGINAL

This happened for EVERY BR2 .bgl file I had renamed ".ORIGINAL". Something added all the default BR2 files back to the folder again, and placed them directly above the default ones I had renamed using the ".ORIGINAL" extension.

Note I used to use Ultimate Traffic with FS9, and that is where my "AFCAD" experience is from. The UT installation placed all the included AF2 files that came with it in the FS9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder. I expanded on that, and used to rename ANY third-party AF2 files that came with other addons (or ones I downloaded from the 'net as replacement ones for the default UT ones) in the same folder (I simply renamed them to something that would identify them with the original scenery addon they came with, or something else that would always let me "identify" where I got them from, etc). So ALL my "afcad" files were always in ONE folder in FS9. It made managing them very easy.

MTX placed all it's default BR2 files in the MyTraffic\Scenery subfolder. Is it necessary they stay there? Is it a requirement they be located there for any of the MTX Communicator or Editor functions to work? Seems to me the answer is "yes", as when I recompiled the AI, it placed BR2 files back into that folder. So it seems the MTX "rebuild AI" functions use the MyTraffic\Scenery folder as a sort of "default" location for updating AI. And the MTX documentation recommends to place the MyTraffic folder below the FSX Addon Scenery folder (priority-wise) in the FSX Scenery Library to allow "higher level" airport .bgl's to be used by FSX. This would make sense. But not if the "rebuild AI" functions are using other "duplicate airport .bgl's" located elsewhere also, resulting in multiple airports, and thus multiple flightplans being created with the same flight numbers, routes, times, etc. And that is what I understand happens (from reading other forum posts) when a "traffic compiler" runs into "multiple afcads" when creating flight plans, etc. It makes multiple, duplicate flightplans. That is what I am seeing in FSX now since my "rebuild" of the AI. Some flights are landing "piggyback" on top of each other, with the same flight numbers, origination airports, etc. And as an aside, these flights are also showing up as duplicate flights in Simon's MyTrafficBoard list the same way. Duplicate Departure and Arrival flights in the list with the same airline, flight numbers, times, etc. But none of this was happening before I did the "rebuild" of my AI.

Sorry for all these questions. I'm just really confused about why this happened. I need to get a grip on this to determine if it is something I did wrong during my "rebuild" of my AI or not. Or if I need to mange my "afcads" differently with MTX to prevent it.

Thanks. MTX is STILL one of the best darned addons I've ever purchased for FS. I'm not complaining! :D

Rick

There is not much changed from 5.1a to 5.1b. If you schedule yourself, you do so in the editor. The Communicator's function "Rebuild all aircraft, scenery and schedules" does exactly what it is called and what the manual says: "This creates a new MyTraffic setup from the installed files." - so it is identical to a new MyTraffic installation.

In this case, the consequences are not so big. It just added a few 100 BR2_KXXX.bgl files that you renamed to BR2_KXXX.bgl.original. So, when you list the folder MyTraffic\scenery by name, It will look like

BR2_KIAD.bgl

BR2_KIAD.bgl.original

BR2_KIAH.bgl

BR2_KIAH.bgl.original

So deleting the .bgl files just before the .original ones is a job of a few minutes. Maybe sorting for file creation date still is more smart.

But, this "multiple AFCAD" problem saga of FSX I cannot reproduce. Scenery library order of airports works perfect ( unless addons have changed the name or the coordinates, but this should not happen but on very few places. If scenery library order does not work, delete the scenery indices in the all users profile, and let FSX rebuild them. If scenery order still does not work, than there is something really wrong with your FSX setup - this typically happens when you uninstall activated scenery - do so once and the time bomb called FSX new install is ticking.

Will answer to the new post next...

Dump airport dumps what FSX sees and uses, so it is the upmost in the scenery library order:

Individual,

if there is no Megascenery,

if there is non addon scenery,

if there is non MyTraffic,

if there is none default FSX.

There are very few reports of "doubles", EBBR has been reported with an addon that is using another name than Microsoft, but we can keep these out of discussion.

I'm sure the only way to create the airports you renamed again was the rebuild of MyTraffic scenery through the Communicator, but this is easy to fix in a few minutes. I'm very sure the schedule creation process from the editor did not create the airports, but the MyTraffic rebuild through the Communicator.

But it is not necessary to have the BR2_files in the MyTraffic\scenery folder. It is extremely convenient for the user and the support to have all MyTraffic stuff under one common folder, but once you know what you are doing any folder is OK, if the scenery library order is maintained.

What you should never do is mix airports that originate from FS9 into FSX. FS9 used an older version of the Jeppesen data than FSX, and thousands of airports moved ( in the exact center point) , or the spelling was changed, or whatever, so if the piggypack is frequent now either you have tons of FS9 airport, or your scenery indices are broken.

As a fix request, there are lots of planes in TNCM (and i guess in other airports also) that doesn't fly there. I would like to have the option to install only the real schedules, it's a little bit odd to see an F50 from an european company in TNCM.

TNCM is part of the European Comunity - but I answered this already in the other thread. Please - putting the same question to several threads neither makes the forum better readable nor can help us to spend the limited amount of time a day has to help effectively.

TNCM is part of the European Comunity

Does that mean we should expect to see a F50 (that probably came by boat from Europe) in TNCM?

- but I answered this already in the other thread. Please - putting the same question to several threads neither makes the forum better readable nor can help us to spend the limited amount of time a day has to help effectively.

Sorry, thought this was the right place to put the fix requests. My bad... i guess.

Burkhard/kagazi/Anybody Who Might Know, :lol:

Reference my "duplicate flights" I'm getting after using the Editor and the Create (drop down) "Schedules, files, and traffic"...I may have found something I overlooked in the Editor manual previously (due to my "newbie-ness"). Because of it, I need a clarification about something.

Below is a copy/paste from the Editor manual:

------------------------------------------

The MyTraffic BGL Files

These are the files which are compiled by the Editor.

The files are as follows:

MyTrafficcommercial.bgl – Contains flightplans for airliners and cargo

MyTrafficmil.bgl – Contains Military flightplans

MyTrafficglobal.bgl – Contains general aviation flightplans

MyTrafficClosed.bgl – Contains some flights performing training rounds.

FS X will use all traffic files it finds in the [Microsoft Flight Simulator X]\MyTraffic\scenery directory to create traffic. You should have only one instance of the above MyTraffic*.bgl files in the aforementioned directory. The contents of the file MyTrafficCommercial.bgl was in contained in several files in previous versions, keeping those might result in overbooked airports and double flights.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The above 4 BGL files shown are the only ones that are in my MyTraffic\Scenery folder after I run the Editor. But what I NEVER noticed before was that in my main MyTraffic folder, there are 2 OTHER BGL files called "MytrafficCargo.bgl" and "Mytrafficline.bgl", along with the 4 files listed above. After seeing the part in the manual (highlighted and underlined above by me) about the MyTrafficCommercial.bgl now containing both the airliners and cargo flightplans, I'm wondering if I should delete the "cargo" and "line" bgls in the main MyTraffic folder. Is it possible that the Editor is producing "duplicate flightplans" for my airports because the same flightplans are in all three of these folders, and the Editor is "reading them" (or whatever it does), then producing "duplicate flightplans" in the final "MyTrafficCommercial.bgl" file it is putting in the MyTraffic\Scenery folder during the Create "Schedules, files, and traffic" routine?

I'm now thinking this would make sense, even if I check the FSLive Compatible box when creating the files. The FSLive flightplans *could* be using "duplicate data" in the "cargo" and "line" bgls if they shouldn't be there (if the files in the main MyTraffic folder are the ones the Editor uses to compile all the stuff). I don't want to try deleting or disabling them before I ask you first, just in case I should NOT do it, and end up completely hosing something in MyTraffic (note the "warning" in the manual only references "previous files" in the MyTraffic\Scenery folder...it doesn't make clear whether I should get rid of them if they are in the main MyTraffic folder). I find it odd (and confusing) that the "compiled" output files placed in the MyTraffic\Scenery folder are only the 4 files listed above in the Editor manual, yet there are the 2 other "cargo" and "line" bgl's still in the main MyTraffic folder.

Rick

Flightsim since FS5 only reads scenery from folders \scenery. Any scenery file that is in a folder not called scenery cannot be read by FS, even a scenery1\xxxx.bgl is behind the moon for FS.

These Trafficown, cargo and line files still originate from version 5.1a. You will still get them when you compile, using the communicator or the batch jobs, the prepared flights for 2007 or before - these still are the 5.1 ones and replacement of this technology only is possible in a full release, not in an incremental update. The 2008 batch files look into the scenery folder, and when they find an old name file there, delete it.

What do you refer to as dublicates? Do you see the same plane with same registration depart to the same destination the same minute of the same day - let us all this dublicate schedules. There is a lot of code behind the scenes that should prevent this to happen.

Or do you see parkings used twice, or aircraft ignoring each others on taxiways, so dublicate airports? If this is after a fresh restart of FSX, please provide us with details of what you have installed, all the files of that airport, if non-MyTraffic version plese zip it and attach, so that I can verify if this happens here and why. If you make any changes to the scenery library, and get dublicate schedules or airports or scenery than before restarting FSX, that is a known "feature" of FSX ( and often of FS9 too).

To continue this discussion, please open a new topic for this, since this has only marginally to do with MyTraffic, and definitively not with fixes.

I am not having much luck with the 5.1b installer.

I have upgraded the TrafficCommunicator. I click on "New Versions" and it tells me 5.1b is available.

I click on download and a dialog immediately pops-up telling me MTXU51ab.zip has been downloaded ( yet there was no delay and no file has been downloaded )

Can someone advise what I am doing wrong, or perhaps the file has been moved on the server?

Thanks.

You didn't put it to the MyTraffic folder, nor did you unzip the complete archive of the Updater and just copy the version file in there, but made something else.

Or you have Vista and no rights to create a new file, but that is unlikely.

Would someone please go to an Australian airport and check out the Red ID label one sees above Ai afct and tell me why Qantas is showing above Jetsar acft when they are Jetstar afct, and is this a My Traffic 5.1b error or FSX error?

Thanks

Phil M

Have to checl on the Jetstar, but last time I checked Jetstar was a marketing brand of a Qantas division, at least some aircraft were registered with Qantas and labelled "operated in Jetstar colours" .

Have to checl on the Jetstar, but last time I checked Jetstar was a marketing brand of a Qantas division, at least some aircraft were registered with Qantas and labelled "operated in Jetstar colours" .

You know what Burkhard, I think your right. It does raise an interesting point, yes it is the cheap airline of Qantas Airlines Australia.

But as they have the own signage on the Status board hmm,

I'm not aware of any other airline like that, but others from other places in the world might be able to say which is correct.

Oh, hang on isn't their Freedom Air in New Zealand, they're operated by Air NZ, but are they owned?

Anyway Am I being to perdantic? Yeah I think I am.

Cheers

Phil M

If you want to be pedantic, you have to edit some aircraft.cfg every day since these things change daily. Every airlines wants to have parts that make profit and parts that make losses to save taxes, and this share gets optimised daily by moving costs=aircraft and profit=brand. So whatever we can have can only try to look like realistic.- I have given up on the Lufthansa City versus German Wings as Avro operator as example, this changes faster than we can make a beta.

Freedom Air was an independent airline some years ago, current state I don't know.

One of the most complicated cases is Chautauqua, an airline operating 100ds or airliners. Never heared of? Well, the operate them for United Express, American Connection, Delta Express, US Airways Express, etc, with some aircraft painted in that colors and some in their own colors, with contracts that get negociated every few months again, so suddenly MESA is doing the same flights just because their offer for a seat wat a quarter of a cent lower - how to model that?

That is what I call a nightmare to handle.

Based on all that you have and are doing a great job at it.

One thing if I may ask, does My Traffic have or will have an option that was handy it another AI traffic add on, where one could assign one of their own flyable afct to the AI traffic

For example if I came across a flyable Rex Airlines DX10 acft, and that at present is a big IF, I could assign it myself to become an AI afct, well it's liverie would replace one that had no assigned liverie or had wrong one assigned.

UT has this and is in fact the only way that software is usable with direct X 10, hence why I have uninstalled it.

If not, not a problem, might be handy to add down the track. Could save yourself and others time having to update so many airlines, all the time.

Cheers and thanks

Phil

You can do so easily, with a big BUT:

MyTraffic Ai aircraft are 4-7 times less demanding on your system than the stock Microsoft aircraft or the AI AArdvark ones, 20 times less than the PAI planes still utilized by UT, and 100 or more times than typical user planes. Typical user planes are deigned that you can use one on your computer. MyTraffic aircraft get a bulk of a load when there are 500 around you.

So,the better way is:

a) does the model exist already in MyTraffic as an FSX model? In that case, why don't you either send us a link to very good pictures or still better paint it yourself. In the time it takes to paint an AI aircraft, you will not have many frames with user planes :lol:

So after this warning again.

The way than to go is the MyTraffic Editor. I just explained today in another thread how to verify everything is technically set up correctly. Than all you have to do is add the type, identified by the title= identifier in aicraft.cfg, add a few registrations to it, run a create schedules, files and traffic and it is airborne.

Back to my warnings. Only aircraft using pretty standard aircraft flight characteristics fly properly as AI aircraft. Most aircraft with realistic characteristics Mr AI-playr.dll has no type rating for, this can look extremely funny - taking off, flying the looping and sticking the nose into the runway at end of it one of the most spectacular I ever saw.

When i try to launch MyTrafficBoard i get the following error message?

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

at Traffic_Board.TrafficBoard.DefWndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

MyTrafficBoard

Assembly Version: 1.0.1.2

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.2

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Games/Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator%20X/MyTraffic/MyTrafficBoard/MyTrafficBoard.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Deployment

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.[/color]

Unfortunately, I'm getting the same error. I've ran an fsx repair (Acceleration), reinstalled simconnect 3 times, (ActiveSkyX works well with the current simconnect install).

The traffic toolbox is working.

Attached is a screen of the error message I get AFTER the one stated iabove in Philips post.

post-21698-128689603211_thumb.jpg