The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

MyTraffic X Version 5.1b fix requests

When i try to launch MyTrafficBoard i get the following error message?

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

at Traffic_Board.TrafficBoard.DefWndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

MyTrafficBoard

Assembly Version: 1.0.1.2

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.2

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Games/Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator%20X/MyTraffic/MyTrafficBoard/MyTrafficBoard.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Deployment

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.[/color]

Unfortunately, I'm getting the same error. I've ran an fsx repair (Acceleration), reinstalled simconnect 3 times, (ActiveSkyX works well with the current simconnect install).

The traffic toolbox is working.

Attached is a screen of the error message I get AFTER the one stated iabove in Philips post.[attachment=0]tboard_2.jpg[/attachment]

There are three versions of the SimConnect client: RTM, SP1 and SP2. Which does ActiveSky use? I've no idea. MTB requires RTM, and your error is when MTB asks for this level and .net does not know about it.

When installing the simconnect client, please check that the one chosen is the RTM version. Installing other versions will not fix this problem.

Regards

Simon

There are three versions of the SimConnect client: RTM, SP1 and SP2. Which does ActiveSky use? I've no idea. MTB requires RTM, and your error is when MTB asks for this level and .net does not know about it.

When installing the simconnect client, please check that the one chosen is the RTM version. Installing other versions will not fix this problem.

Regards

Simon

Thanks Simon,

That did the trick! :)

cheers

mitchell

Just noticed this happening with all the 777-200s. I used to have similar problems after i installed acceleration but with this one i'm at a complete loss.

post-24957-128689605641_thumb.jpg

Now that is strange, wouldn't want to fly on that afct.

I have a problem I think with a 747 at YSSY, AIrline is Phurkett airlines ( who don't even fly into YSSY in real life)

http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/SACL/Flefault.htm

I've viewed it twice and it doesn't actually land, and ATC does not tell it to go around and their is no other afct on rwy or landing in front of it.

I'll watch it again and post a screen shot if that helps!

Cheers

Phil M

You can do so easily, with a big BUT:

MyTraffic Ai aircraft are 4-7 times less demanding on your system than the stock Microsoft aircraft or the AI AArdvark ones, 20 times less than the PAI planes still utilized by UT, and 100 or more times than typical user planes. Typical user planes are deigned that you can use one on your computer. MyTraffic aircraft get a bulk of a load when there are 500 around you.

Yes I can understand that.

So,the better way is:

a) does the model exist already in MyTraffic as an FSX model? In that case, why don't you either send us a link to very good pictures or still better paint it yourself. In the time it takes to paint an AI aircraft, you will not have many frames with user planes :lol:

What program do you guys use to do the repaints?

Do we have Saab 340B or 340A installed as part of My Traffic?

As here is a whole page of pictures of a real life Sab340 used by REX in Australia. Mainly in southern to western parts of Australia.

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sentry=true

So after this warning again.

The way than to go is the MyTraffic Editor. I just explained today in another thread how to verify everything is technically set up correctly. Than all you have to do is add the type, identified by the title= identifier in aicraft.cfg, add a few registrations to it, run a create schedules, files and traffic and it is airborne.

Back to my warnings. Only aircraft using pretty standard aircraft flight characteristics fly properly as AI aircraft. Most aircraft with realistic characteristics Mr AI-playr.dll has no type rating for, this can look extremely funny - taking off, flying the looping and sticking the nose into the runway at end of it one of the most spectacular I ever saw.

Now that is strange, wouldn't want to fly on that afct.

I have a problem I think with a 747 at YSSY, AIrline is Phurkett airlines ( who don't even fly into YSSY in real life)

http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/SACL/Flefault.htm

I've viewed it twice and it doesn't actually land, and ATC does not tell it to go around and their is no other afct on rwy or landing in front of it.

I'll watch it again and post a screen shot if that helps!

Cheers

Phil M

Phil,

Does ATC give it clearance to land, and what does MyTrafficBoard or Traffic Toolbox Explorer have to say about the aircraft concered? In the "FSState", you will see "enroute", then do you see "landing"? If it did about, you will see "go around" for a short time then enroute again. Take care with time acceleration, as that may cause states to be skipped.

Regards

Simon

@verde

Which FSX version?

Which OS?

If Vista.DX9 or DX10?

Which GPU?

Which driver version?

Which airport?

Does it happen with all 777, or only with this one at this place?

Sorry i should have been more clear. Here it is:

I'm running XP, DX 9.0c. My GPU is a 8800 GTS on 169.21 Nvidia drivers and the airport is Atlanta's KATL at FSX Acceleration. I haven't been running any third party scenery so the airport is straight out of the box. From other tests that i've made every 772 seems to be facing the same problem. The weird thing is that every other model of the 777 works just fine and that includes the 777-200LR.

As i have already stated, some of my older planes presented the same problem when i installed Acceleration. I never thought that the same thing would happen with 5.1b.

First quick try. ( Because the 772LR and 773s use the same wing, just stretched )

Delete the folder MyTraffic\aircraft\B772MX . Than browse to MyTraffic\AircraftInstallers and double click on B772MX.exe - the folder should be created from scratch. If this doesn't help, does the wing appear when you are further away?

I've tried it without success. Still the same even at greater distances. Whatsmore during FSX startup there is an error message of multiple objects in the B772MX folder who have the same name ! Now i know that since i just regenerated the B772MX folder that's impossible, so i'm guessing that it's another damn quirk of Acceleration.

No, this message always is serious, I know of no bug with this message. You do not happen to have an aircraft.cfg and a sim.cfg either, or made a copy of the 772MX folder at any time? This message is enough to understand any bizarr effect.

I have only the sim.cfg in the folder, not the aircraft.cfg. I had some time ago made a copy of B772MX. Do you think that it's because of the backup something got screwed up ?

That should not harm. Neverthess I'm sure you have it twice, maybe also the old version and the new one, or whatever. When you delete the MyTraffic\B772MX folder, and start FSX than again, are all 772 gone, or do they still appear?

You were right about the folder. There was one more at Simobjects/ Aircrafts. This solved the error message, however the problem with the invisible wings remains.

This is now really strange:

The wings are there because they make a shadow. It is not a problem with the wings material, since the flaps use another material and also do not show up. It is not a problem with the wings material since I think I see this material used on the engine. My Prediction is also therefore that you see gears and their supports, could you please verify?

What happens when you switch aircraft shadows off? One possible source is that something is wrong in the B772MX.exe on your computer. I can dig one out, upload and send you a PM with a download of it.

Hi I get this error when opening My Traffic Board It was running fine a few days ago so it's weird that all of a sudden I am getting an error. I am running FSX with SP2 I don't know if the error is exactly like Philips but maybe similar I tried installing the SimConnect but that didn't help here is the error.... PLEASE HELP!

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Flight Simulator.SimConnect,

Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral,

PublicKey Token=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The

specified module could not be found.

If I click "Details" I get these details...

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

File name: 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.60905.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

at Traffic_Board.TrafficBoard.DefWndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmNCDestroy(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.312 (rtmLHS.050727-3100)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

MyTrafficBoard

Assembly Version: 1.0.1.2

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.2

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Games/Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator%20X/MyTraffic/MyTrafficBoard/MyTrafficBoard.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Deployment

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

And If I click "Continue" I get this message...

An Uncaught exception occured.

Error creating window handle.

at

System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CreateHandle()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)

at

System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at

System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Traffic_Board.Program.Main() in C:\Documents and Settings\gb044846\My Documents\FSX Traffic Board\My TrafficBoard Beta RC1\Traffic Board\Program.cs:line 21

I would appreciate someones help, Thanks in advance

Only Microsoft could explain why, as your FSX has lost it's SimConnect client interface. The fix for this is explained in this very thread. Take a look at page 1, and scroll down to "Philip Shaw" whom had the same experience.

Regards

Simon

Which version of SimConnect did you install? There is a choice of three. Only the RTM version, in the legacy directory if you have SP1 or later, can help.

If Simons advice does not help, so you installed the correct Simconnect version:

In my profession as head of a computer department I would advice to make a fresh install of everything, including the operating system, from scratch. Bugs happen on computers. Hard disks have hardware failures, disk firmwares have failures, interfaces have failures, drivers have failures, file systems have failures, and the operating system has, the flight simulator maybe even :lol:

Such bugs are impossible to identify, if you aren't extremely skilled and lucky the time to find them exceeds the time needed to make a fresh install by far. Failures happen daily, we also have as example the cosmic radiation ionizing the hard disk surfaces, flipping bits. We just have two options:

Ignore the failure, or make a fresh install. If that doesn't help, discard the hardware.

I know that such attitude is unpopular for private usage, so I tend to ignore failures until there are too many of them. Once the first came, the others will come too. No doubt.