The simFlight Network Forums
Alvega

New MyTraffic Board

I wonder if certain windows security settings, removing/shutting down certain windows services to gain resources, popup restricters or antispyware programs/settings may be the cause of the button not responding? My button doesn't respond either but I have all of the above so I'm guessing it's one of them ;-) Anyway, the communicator is the best thing since the triple-blade razor so I prefer to access the pdf from there anyway.

I wonder if certain windows security settings, removing/shutting down certain windows services to gain resources, popup restricters or antispyware programs/settings may be the cause of the button not responding? My button doesn't respond either but I have all of the above so I'm guessing it's one of them ;-) Anyway, the communicator is the best thing since the triple-blade razor so I prefer to access the pdf from there anyway.

That's a great guess, Kambiz.

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

It's just another .net form, no different really to the main MyTrafficBoard form, so no reason why one should open and one should not. But you just never know with computers. I will try to reproduce, and look for other techniques to open/close. Otherwise, perhaps something you don anyway, make sure Windows Update says your .net is up to date. And perhaps even download .net v3? I think I have all of them.

Regards

Simon

Boing,

Thanks for doing these.

If you renamed each file to its ICAO name (instead of untitled) before uploading, users could just right click on the picture and save it to the airport logo folder.

See my Bradley Int'l one above.