The simFlight Network Forums
mikael1984

Mikael's Official 767 Paint Thread

Not my dream plane, no. I had several flights on 767 and they are very loud, the air condition isn't good, and the rides are bumpy.

Beautiful indeed, Mikael. I hope that baby flies to HK too! :-)

Kind regards

Jaap

Thank you for the kind words. Some paints takes more time to make but the result is worth a while!

Let's put it everywhere, just have to convince Burkhard that this is best for all of us :lol:

very nice flying-w. now i know what you were doing all week and why you didnt do kish air. i rather you do think masterpiece and wait on kish air than anything else.

very good job!

:D Most of the week was spent on programming tasks, El Al was a little weekend project in between 764 night lights. The tail came straight from the 747/757 with a little repositioning as did the text, but the blue/grey stripes were drawn from new as the fuselage was too different to copy.

Fokker 50 Kish Air will come this week, as will your CityHopper.