The simFlight Network Forums

Position Altitude issues

What Server did it go via before?

a server with same protocol to manage the connections

the command program uses it, client/server/client, but the position now is direct client/client

Hmm. Not sure why you'd want a third part involvement anyway, but never mind.

but turn a/p on and off is a work of the copilot...

But surely the copilot is controlling the server simulation, not his own. His own copy of FS is being controlled by your software. You can really only have one plane being simulated. The other is just a dummy following the controlling plane's actions.

i mean, all the lights and panels indicates that AP is on, but the FS dont process the ap? i had searched here in the offsets, but without success..

No.

I'm starting to think that what you want to do would be better done by simply having a single PC running FS and two monitors and two sets of flight controls! How far away is your copilot from your pilot?

Regards,

Pete

But surely the copilot is controlling the server simulation, not his own. His own copy of FS is being controlled by your software. You can really only have one plane being simulated. The other is just a dummy following the controlling plane's actions.

the dummy part is only to the position the aircraft (position.exe), inside the pilot and copilot can changes the buttons (the program "command.exe" sync this, using level-d sdk and some fsuipcs offsets)

How far away is your copilot from your pilot?

any place of the world, each one with your own FS, and this two programs to syncronize the aircrafts (like FSNet)

the peoples who uses FSX will only need the command program, cuz the own fsx has a func to sync the position, i need to test this yet

this is the only way that i know to fly like pilot/copilot and the both doing things inside the aircraft =/

after that changes to UDP and 40ms and 1 process call per iteration, a flight manual, without AP doing very well, i'll test some offsets to try avoid the "pitch jumping" using AP, and try to find why my trim goes to 0 (in copilot side) and the pilot still sending me 5.. 6 trim elevetor

tks

the dummy part is only to the position the aircraft (position.exe), inside the pilot and copilot can changes the buttons (the program "command.exe" sync this, using level-d sdk and some fsuipcs offsets)

That does make it extra hard to make it all operate as if it is one aircraft. FSX's shared cockpit facility is for this exact application, though of course I think it doesn't work at present with the LevelD aircraft.

How far away is your copilot from your pilot?

any place of the world, each one with your own FS, and this two programs to syncronize the aircrafts (like FSNet)

Right, so very much like FSX's facilities indeed. I think, by choosing to make it work with an add-on as complex as the Level D you have made it very tough for yourself. And synchronization across an indeterminate delay (latency) over the Internet makes it even worse.

Good luck! I hope you manage to solve the problems.

Regards

Pete