The simFlight Network Forums

Hi guys, I have been away for at least 2-3 years and am now lost as to updates for My Traffic 2004. Is there any upgrades for My Traffic 2004?

Please point me in the right direction if possible.

Thanks

Alpha37

MyTraffic 2004 was replaced by MyTraffic 2006 4.0 more than two years ago, I would have to dig up what was the last version number of 2004. At this time this was the usual strongly rebated new version.

After two free updates, 4.0a and 4.b, the final version 4.1 for FS9 was released bunded with MyTraffic X 5.0, and it still comes with the actual versions. This version was highly rebated again for existing MyTraffic 2006 costumors.

The main reason for this bundling is to ease the transfer from FS9 to FSX. We all know this isn't an easy way to go, but MyTraffic always gave an optimal support for the actual version of FS, making use of all the new features and optimizations, and never compromised for providing support for the obsolete FS versions.

Maybe you just try if your purchase many years ago still qualifies you for a rebate of the actual software. I'm not sure about this, and cannot comment on it in public, because of the rebate laws here.

Just try what happens when you log into the Simmarket account with the same account you used to order the original. As long as you do not click once too much it is test only :D