The simFlight Network Forums

PFC.dll for FS2004

Pete, I just read the top post about the FSUIPC and when you propose to release verison 3. I will gladly pay for it. I would like to know if you have a somewhat firm idea of when we can expect the PFC.dll for FS2004. I cannot use FS2004 (unless I use the keyboard which is not an option really I would like to use) till the dll gets released due to the amount of hardware I have set up that uses the dll. Thanks.

I would like to know if you have a somewhat firm idea of when we can expect the PFC.dll for FS2004.

The version of PFC.DLL released last week is FS2004 compatible. In fact, if you visit http://www.schiratti.com/dowson you will see that ALL of my modules have been re-released with FS2004 compatibility except for FSUIPC and WideFS, on which I am still working.

The new PFC.DLL only needs a compatible version of FSUIPC to work on FS2004.

I also posted the details of the latest versions at the top of this forum -- checked the one entitled Supported Versions, which was revised on the 8th July.

Regards,

Pete