The simFlight Network Forums

your fantastic offsets and Fsiucp Axis ass

Hi Mr Pete, the offsets list is a very good work. if you rmbr i am building a virtual flight consolle with electronic cards of IOCard and configuring it with your offsets-

But i have three problem : first one with Anti ice offset - it seems that wing antiice doent exit - I read it line by line but nothing to do -

second one it is about a rotary switch which i assigned function to change display aircraft from " rose Arck Map Plan "

3rd : with your fsiucp ( i have both copy registered for Fs9 and Fs10) when i try to axis ass it doesnt make the scan for the axis, it remains in axe R or z without to find others axis what do you think whas happens ???

can you pls show me the way ???

many tks and regards

lorenzo

first one with Anti ice offset - it seems that wing antiice doent exit

Use Search, it is much faster and less liable to error! It is called "structural de-ice" in FS, offset 337D.

second one it is about a rotary switch which i assigned function to change display aircraft from " rose Arck Map Plan "

The default FS aircraft have EFIS options only controllable by Mouse. there are no internal controls nor keystrokes nor any other way of dealing with those. If you are serious about building a cockpit you won't be using default aircraft in any case, surely?

3rd : with your fsiucp ( i have both copy registered for Fs9 and Fs10) when i try to axis ass it doesnt make the scan for the axis, it remains in axe R or z without to find others axis what do you think whas happens ???

Please read the documentation supplied, and note the "ignore" button. Your R and Z axes are jittering so much that the changes on them are seen before you have a chance to move the others. Either try and park them in a spot where they don't jitter (usually one end or the other), or use the facilities provided in FSUIPC to deal with this situation -- as exactly described in the documentation (find the paragraph starting "If the displayed axis is not the one you want to set ...").

Pete

Dear Pete, Tks your fast answer, which content has been duly noted, but we proceed by steep :

OFFSET 337D in my OFFSET List's doesnt exist. I applied immediately your information on the configfile and switch is working activeting the "structural_ de_ ice - nice !!! but led is blinking i dont know way .

Now i suspect that you have made a new offset list's and perhaps i have the hold one. can you confirm that. I have the offset came with IOCARD MANUAL (ANNEX IV) may be downloaded last year.

2nd steep : unfortunately i have to change this rotary switch to another option as i use the default aircraft, on the above virual flight consolle , unless you have other solution for me . in case pls suggest me the new solution. Tks

3rd steep you fantastic FSUICP i already read and study all your manual and documentation, ad i have two Joycard ( IOcard ) and i programmed over than 20 keyes with it and all axes of my peripheral . but i check again to find solution and in case i ask you help.

many tks again and accept my best regards

lorenzo

post-10763-128689629939_thumb.jpg

OFFSET 337D in my OFFSET List's doesnt exist. I applied immediately your information on the configfile and switch is working activeting the "structural_ de_ ice - nice !!! but led is blinking i dont know way .

Now i suspect that you have made a new offset list's and perhaps i have the hold one. can you confirm that. I have the offset came with IOCARD MANUAL (ANNEX IV) may be downloaded last year.

Groan! :( :( :(

337D was added in version 3.22 of FSUIPC, in May 2004, as you would see if you reviewed the History document supplied with FSUIPC.

I've no idea what "IOCARD MANUAL" is, but I cannot possibly support you unless you are using my latest tools. The latest SDK with the reference materials is ALWAYS provided at www.schiratti.com/dowson, as pointed to in all my documents, with sometimes interim updates available in the Announcements above.

Please please PLEASE always review the Announcements, especially the one about "supported versions", before asking for support!

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Pete, sorry if sometime i gave you some little trouble. but not always i have the time to read all the page of your manual. I know of course it should be compulsory for me. anyway i sow alredy may pages of your History and advanced guide, and i understand many items.

Therefore i would like to ask you follwing question :

first of all for your giudance, i use FSX for my consolle and the electronic cards from Open Cockpit ( the spanish ) ; their master has three programm which i suppose you well know. anyway their config.file works with your OFFSET list's which are inside their manual called IOCARD etc...

I am programming a rotary swich with $0342 manual mixture control but the rotary do not give any answer;

also the rudder trim and aileron trim 2EC0 and 2EBO with the rotary sw but no answer.

this latter take closest ( FLOAT64 ) ans may be thei are not accepted from the config.file of Open Cockpit.

I already employed your FSIUCP to programm many axes and buttom which not required led and i donot meet any difficult, tks to your manual for axes, buttom and sw assigned.

tks aand regards Lorenzo

first of all for your giudance, i use FSX for my consolle and the electronic cards from Open Cockpit ( the spanish ) ; their master has three programm which i suppose you well know.

No, sorry, I do not know them at all.

I am programming a rotary swich with $0342 manual mixture control but the rotary do not give any answer;

Offset 0342 was, in FS98 and FS2000 a switch to change between Automatic mixture control and Manual (auto for folks having no mixture control). Why on Earth would you want that on a rotary? Why would you want to switch it in any case?

Anyway, it hasn't been supported since, and including, FS2002, as you would see if you kindly LOOKED AT THE OFFSET LIST I provide! It is in the FSUIPC SDK.

also the rudder trim and aileron trim 2EC0 and 2EBO with the rotary sw but no answer.

this latter take closest ( FLOAT64 ) ans may be thei are not accepted from the config.file of Open Cockpit.

If your hardware/software doesn't support something offered by FSUIPC I'm afraid I cannot help. Please contact the support folks for your devices. However, you might be avble to use them via the axis assignments, or use offset 3110 with FSUIPC axis controls?

Regards

Pete