The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
boing71234567

boings ATR 42/72 paint thread

here is 1st czech plane. i am confused on the other czech plane (the ATR 42) because when i look at czech airline ATR 72 they have the new liveries but when i look at the ATR 42 they are still using the old livery. should i paint the ATR 42 in the new livery or old livery?

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.snes+atr+42

thank you

(rudder fixed)

ATR72-czech airlines.zip

post-25921-12868963499_thumb.jpg

i just decided to make the old livery. im having trouble with the ATR-42 in my computer so no picture. i think its something to do with the textures. if you really want to know what it looks like you can look at Daniel42's CSA A320.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60990&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=165

next: maswings

(rudder fixed)

ATR42-czech airlines.zip

1 more and thats it for the night, only becuase this is Burkhards american eagle ATR 72. all i did to it was i go t a new tail logo for it cause the old one was a little faded. the only problem is its in a heavy thunderstorm!no one will know what happens to this flight :shock:

(rudder fixed)

ATR72-american eagle.zip

post-25921-128689634907_thumb.jpg

If it crashes, the news will report. If the pilot gets a cold due to the rain, tomorrows flight will be cancelled. Thanks, beautiful!

thanks for the comment. if you look at binter- american eagle it says (rudder fixed) i did that because the gray on the rudder wasnt suppost to be there. thank you flying-w for telling me this, so if you downloaded any of them now the rudder looks like it is blended in.

next: lufthansa regional (contact air)