The simFlight Network Forums

Resolution 1024 x 768

fdotto

Dear Simon,

thank you for your great tool.

I have installed it on a remote computer, and after some attempts, it works very fine :D

Just one small thing: I am using a remote lap-top with a resolution 1024 x 768 (Windows XP, SP3) and the board size results smaller than it should be and it is impossible to resize it :(

On the right side, airport logo is cut and scroll bars are not in sight.

Using it on another computer with resolution 1600 x 1200 everything works well.

Any suggestion?

Regards.

Fabio

Hi Fabio,

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying Super Traffic Board. I just set my laptop to 1024x768 and what I saw is the board disappeared off the side and bottom of the screen. I was able to move it back on using the title bar at the top of the window, and then I could see and use the resize control at the bottom right.

Is this happening for you, or something different? Is the board filling the screen, and can you see the minimum/maximum controls at the top right of the window? Maybe if you could provide a screenshot, I'll see what I can find/

Regards

Simon

Hi Fabio,

Your screenshot shows Traffic Board as a maximized window. You do not get a horizontal scroll bar because you do not have enough columns on display to require one (I think). If you press the "Restore Down" button (the middle of the top three on the right hand side, what happens? Do you get a smaller window with a scroll bar? Or you could try adding more columns with the maximized window to see if that gets the scroll bar.

Looking in the code, I set the default size of the window to be 1140 pixels, the minimum size required to include all of the controls at the bottom. I will have a look to see if there's anything I can do to reduce that, and otherwise shuffle things around a little.

Regards

Simon

Hi again Simon,

in the screen shot below you can see what happens adding some columns and "restoring down".

The orizontal bar shows up but no way to have the vertical one. The airport logo remains incomplete and the same the information box

post-20671-128689638715_thumb.jpg