The simFlight Network Forums

Looking forward with SuperTrafficBoard

flying-w

With two additional publishers about to come online, soon I'll be able to finish "launch mode" and start the next product development cycle. The aim is to release an update before the end of the year containing small bug fixes, plus additional functions and capabilities. If you have requests for new functions, please send me a PM and I'll be glad to consider them. If you would like to be an "informal product tester" and get a first look at the new functions before the update is released, please send me a PM also.

So far I've had some great ideas submitted by you and I look forward to bringing those into the product. And the best news is the update will be free of charge to SuperTrafficBoard customers.

Simon

In addition to the product development cycle, some configuration updates are coming soon too:

• [*:326bg3j0]New Airlines and Aircraft Types for World of AI. I had a mega download session and grabbed just about everything I could, so the new configuration files will be even more complete. Those are undergoing final tests and will be posted up soon
    [*:326bg3j0]New Airlines and Aircraft Types for MyTrafficX 5.2. Likewise for the next release of MyTrafficX, updates to SuperTrafficBoard configuration files will be available from day 1. These updates will not be available to MyTrafficBoard, as that product is now frozen.

Simon

With one more publisher about to join the fun, I'm glad to say I can get back down to some development activities at last. So far very few bugs and support issues are reported, so that helps accelerate the process.

Perhaps I didn't mention it last time but I'm looking to have the next update, probably called SuperTrafficBoard V2.1 ready in December. In November I'd be looking for beta testers so please respond to the invitation at the time if it is of interest.

Regards

Simon