The simFlight Network Forums

Panel on WideFS

Hello out there,

is there a utility free or non-expensive Payware, which provide gauges over widefs? I have tested the ProjectMagenta GA IFR-Panel, but the price is a little over my budget. I also tested FSXpand, but that's to much network configuration. I search something like MyFSPanel, but a little more comfortable. Someone got an idea? Or is it only my dream?

Stevie

Hi,

Yes - check out the GENERAL AVIATION PANEL, and the RADIO PANEL products that are availabe at :-

http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_infots_id=1120

They are networked gauge packs, that use WideFS with great results. A good alternative to PM, for people that want GA.

But also, I should mention ....... FSXpand is not difficult to configure the network. Yes, I would also prefer it if it used WideFS as things that use WideFS across a network (Actuvesky, Xpax, SB3, etc) are always solid and reliable. But it's not hard to set up.

David.

Hi,

thx for the answer. I will test it.

For FSXpand: it isn't the network installation only. That's no problem, since it's my job :D .But the complete handling isn't what i wan't only for Panelviewing. With more than two PC's i think it could be a nice addition, but only for my laptop it's a little out of way. So i hope that this PEIX-Software does what it promise:mrgreen:

Stevie