The simFlight Network Forums
britbeef

Cliocking on screen

Hi Bob,

You may be wondering why an answer hasn't been forthcoming. To help the authors of FSC help us, please read the following: http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=71055

And especially the last sentence! Hope this helps you get a response.

Regards, Jean-Jacques

I have a similar prob. Didnt know if Bob got an answer to this.

Have been away from FS/FSC for a few years, just reinstalled it and am relearning it. Not finding it that easy to be honest but got over most of my initial issues.

My issue is: when i try to navigate the moving map and click on it, it automatically opens the FSX window (yes I have unchecked the "pause on task" box in FSX). This is quite irritating as quite often I want to study the map before deciding where to fly. Am sure this didnt happen in V7 and that you could simply click and zoom as you wished.

Thanks Simon

1. FSX

2. FSUIPC4413

3. FS Commander and Database Manager version used: 8.4 currently using a trial version - may buy if I can get over some of these probs.

4. download version from our website

5. Operating System (Vista32)

Just installed FS2004 and the moving map worked perfectly (as I described below) - I forgot to install the FS2004 version of FSUIPC, once I did that and reopened FSC/FS2004 it behaved exactly the way I decribed earlier.

For example I was trying to file a flight plan from EGKA (Shoreham) to EGDG (St Mawgan) - can right click EGKA and it loads in the Flight Plan box. I then click on the left hand side of the map to navigate to EGDG to do the same, the map goes left then up then back to where i started. Any ideas?

Hi Simon,

I then click on the left hand side of the map to navigate to EGDG to do the same, the map goes left then up then back to where i started. Any ideas?

reading the current manual is a good idea.

Page 19, Aircraft (always) on Map is the solution.

Regards,

Volker