The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

MyTraffic X 5.2 beta - closed now.

Dear friends,

I hope to have the beta for version 5.2 ready after the next weekend. So, if you are interested to participate in the final development round and act as a beta tester, please drop me a PM. Also if you were on the previous tests please just tell me that you have time over the following two weeks to look around.

If you didn't participate yet, please send me a short desciption of where you fly and what are you main interests, so that I can sort a bit to have most important areas covered.

If you include an email adress, the communication will be easier, but if you want to stick to this PM system this is fine too. I will reply to your application as soon as the beta is ready, so if you do not hear from me that means I still am working :)

What is needed to participate?

a) a running 5.1 version which sees traffic. If you have problems, these should be sorted out first.

b) some elementary skills like renaming folders etc.

c) 5 GB free disk space

d) the ability to download 1.2 GB

and most important

e) time to fly around, to look around, to note what you see and to send these notes.

Please do not put any screen shots or other information about the beta here or on any other forum.

The beta still will have some smaller known limitations, like a few unpainted aircraft in between, but I will tell you which models not to report as partially unpainted. If you have any other questions, I emptied my PM box :D .

I'm intrusted in the beta I can download 1.3gb files and

specs are :

Athlon x2 6000 (3.0(ghz) 9800 GTX 512GDRR3 4048DRR2 850GB X-FI Extreme music 19'lcd Mouse and Keyboard

Beta is almost through, but I will have a release candidate on monday and might contact you to check that everything installs properly...

^will do look forward to it

just to let you know im on Vista 64 Bit and having no problems at the moment so hopefully 5.2 runs the same

and Burkhard just in case you havent got this ariline in 5.2 maybe add to your to-do list?

Aer Arann

Small Irish Regional airline they populate Irish Regional airports nicely

I just added Aer Arran to the update for Super Traffic Board that will support MyTrafficX 5.2. Lots of new airlines and codes to do here!