The simFlight Network Forums

TRAFFIC SOUNDS EXTREME X

Two days before I downloaded Alan Constables Traffic Sounds Extreme FSX and I must say that the money is absolutely worth it !

I was astonished what work he has done allthough I´m only using two normal and simple speakers.

In some days I will buy a little surround system to fully enjoy these sounds with 5.1 or 7.1 !

The support of Alan is absolutely excellent, because I had some questions as german user with the english language.

Installation is very simple and you immediately can start your next flight with your AI envirenment sounding fantastic

on your airports !

I hope he will go on with developing more sound tools like this and I can tell everybody that this addon is working fantastic !

Greetings to everybody, especially to Alan (cheers!)

Markus

Hello,

If you have not already, I expect you will be asked this many times, so apologies in advance.

Are you planning to release a version for FS2004? I was using FSHOTFX, which I found to be great and transformed airports in the sim, but I can no longer use it due to a conflict with another programme. I would be great to hear those AI sounds again!

Thanks

My regards

Dave

Hello Alan,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I was using FSHotseat but I cannot use it with an ATC programme I have as it uses a different parameter of the TCAS function in FSUIPC. Since you can only have one parameter set in FSUIPC FSHotseat had to go, sadly.

My regards

Dave