The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

End of sales of MyTraffic Version 4.1 for FS9

When I compare the beauty and performance of MyTraffic 5.2 under FSX SP2 with MyTraffic 4.1 for FS9, it is time to say good bye. There is no MyTraffic for FS9 available any longer. If users of MyTraffic X need it for a special reason, please contact me.

Support for MyTraffic 4.1, if you have technical problems, will continue for two more years.

Hi Burkhard.

When i bought traffic x 5.2 do i get fs9 download within the 5.2 download or do i have to log on and do a seperate download for free addon. can you send me link for this file..

Many thanks

Pete

Two years after FS9 ( which is a program based on software technlogy from 2002 ) got burried, distribution of the FS9 version of MyTraffic has ended. This also means that support for it will end on Oct 15th 2010.

Case you really still need it, drop me a PM ( you did already :) )

Yes, the last version for FS9 was MyTraffic 2006 version 4.1 - 4 FS versions and more than 2 years = 4 software ages ago.

Tried fs-x and traffic x fro that, however my computers is too slow, so I got bored. Want to go back on fs9 and traffic 2004, can i get the install file again, so I can get some traffic in my reinstalled fs9?

Did you set your sliders in FSX carefully according to your hardware. Keep in mind that FSX with all sliders at normal and all extras, from advanced animations to ground traffic toswitched off, displays still much more detail than FS9 with all at maxed - and has better performance on the same hardware typically. To get the last MT2006 Version, just send me a PM.

Hi Burkhard,

I use FS9 because it runs so much smoother for me than FSX. I had bought MT2006 a few years ago and tried to reinstall earlier today it but lost the serial number and so no luck. I went ahead and bought MyTrafficX 5.2b Pro after I heard you are letting buyers who want it, download the FS9 4.1 version. Could you please send me a link to that one? Thanks for all the work you put into this great software.

Thanks,

Pete Hawk 8)

Hi,

I still use FS9 extensively because my PMDG a/c are far more stable, and with a significantly higher FPS, than they are in FSX. I use FSX for everything else. If you're still so inclined, I'd also appreciate having MyTraffic for FS9.

Thanks for your generosity.

Dave Skuback

Using computers means to obay to three important rules:

First: Make a good backup.

Second rule: Make a good backup.

Third rule: Make a good backup.

You got a PM.

Hi Burkhard,

I just bought MyTraffic X V5.3 Professional based on support, reviews and great reputation about your previous programs. What a fantastic job!!! Had no problems doing the installation and even though it needs some reading is a very friendly program. Unfortunately my FSX does not run well (basically due to my PC), as my FS9 runs with no problems no matter what the new add-on is. I heard you are letting buyers who want it, download the FS9 4.1 version. Could you please send me a link to that one? Thanks for all the work you put into this great software as well, and keep up with the support.

Thanks,

Edgarml

My recommodation would be to adjust FSX to your hardware - unless it is a low end 2D hardware one can get settings that work well - but only on an i7 and a high end grafics card one can come near to the right side for most sliders. This said I will send you a PM.

hi i purchased MytrafficX 5.2b and had downloaded 4.1 but now have lost it.

i was relying on the link to be saved in my pm, but my account was disabled and my pm to the link disappeared and i cannot use the pm functionality. could you please resend? thanks

I cannot find a costumor with your name in the data base, usage of such synonyms is a very bad habit on a serious forum. Are you able to read any PM?

Hi Burkhard,

I hope your excellent program is still available for FS9 & I can download it. I know there is no technical support, but thats OK. I was using it quite happily in conjunction with the Cal Classic program & airports until - in the words of the song - my HD decided the 'this'll be the day that I die'. I did have some programs backed up, but yours was not one of them Stupid. - I'll learn one day! So please could you send me the download link, Thanks. I do have FSX but not the processor to run it - plus Cal Classic is really only FS9 based.

Thanks again.

Regards,

ChrisD