The simFlight Network Forums

End of sales of MyTraffic Version 4.1 for FS9

Burkhard

When I compare the beauty and performance of MyTraffic 5.2 under FSX SP2 with MyTraffic 4.1 for FS9, it is time to say good bye. There is no MyTraffic for FS9 available any longer. If users of MyTraffic X need it for a special reason, please contact me.

Support for MyTraffic 4.1, if you have technical problems, will continue for two more years.

• 3 weeks later...

Two years after FS9 ( which is a program based on software technlogy from 2002 ) got burried, distribution of the FS9 version of MyTraffic has ended. This also means that support for it will end on Oct 15th 2010.

Case you really still need it, drop me a PM ( you did already :) )

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Did you set your sliders in FSX carefully according to your hardware. Keep in mind that FSX with all sliders at normal and all extras, from advanced animations to ground traffic toswitched off, displays still much more detail than FS9 with all at maxed - and has better performance on the same hardware typically. To get the last MT2006 Version, just send me a PM.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Burkhard,

I use FS9 because it runs so much smoother for me than FSX. I had bought MT2006 a few years ago and tried to reinstall earlier today it but lost the serial number and so no luck. I went ahead and bought MyTrafficX 5.2b Pro after I heard you are letting buyers who want it, download the FS9 4.1 version. Could you please send me a link to that one? Thanks for all the work you put into this great software.

Thanks,

Pete Hawk 8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Burkhard,

I just bought MyTraffic X V5.3 Professional based on support, reviews and great reputation about your previous programs. What a fantastic job!!! Had no problems doing the installation and even though it needs some reading is a very friendly program. Unfortunately my FSX does not run well (basically due to my PC), as my FS9 runs with no problems no matter what the new add-on is. I heard you are letting buyers who want it, download the FS9 4.1 version. Could you please send me a link to that one? Thanks for all the work you put into this great software as well, and keep up with the support.

Thanks,

Edgarml

My recommodation would be to adjust FSX to your hardware - unless it is a low end 2D hardware one can get settings that work well - but only on an i7 and a high end grafics card one can come near to the right side for most sliders. This said I will send you a PM.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Burkhard,

I hope your excellent program is still available for FS9 & I can download it. I know there is no technical support, but thats OK. I was using it quite happily in conjunction with the Cal Classic program & airports until - in the words of the song - my HD decided the 'this'll be the day that I die'. I did have some programs backed up, but yours was not one of them Stupid. - I'll learn one day! So please could you send me the download link, Thanks. I do have FSX but not the processor to run it - plus Cal Classic is really only FS9 based.

Thanks again.

Regards,

ChrisD