The simFlight Network Forums
shmalee

No fixes in LevelD flight plans?

Hi,

just one question: when I create a flight plan for the LevelD 767 and add some own waypoints (fixes like FIX03, FIX04 etc.) these ones aren't exported into the LevelD flight plan. There are only the waypoints from the database. Am I doing something wrong or isn't the LevelD FMC able to deal with such waypoints, so that I have to enter them manually into the FMC?

I am using FSC 8.4. (which I like more and more), FSX with Acceleration pack and Windows XP Pro SP2.

A suggestion by the way: would it be possible to skip the airport selection window on startup of FSC? It's because sometimes I only want to load a saved flight plan to alter or to review it without selecting an airport first.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Joerg

Hi Joeg,

you are absolutly rigt. LevelD dont support self defined fixes in there flight plan.

There only accepted WP's there are existing in the AiracCycle.

Regards,

Volker

Hi Volker,

thank you for your reply, but your answer doesn't look right to me! (I hope, that sounds not too rude but english is not my primary language...)

I inserted the coordinates and the name of a fix into the FSC generated Leveld flightplan and it was displayed correctely as Fix01 at the Legs-display. It was also processed normally by the autopilot. Another flightplan I created with another program (Super Flight Planner 4 RC5) contained fixes too that worked without problems.

Perhaps you should take a look at the Leveld export or offer an option to select or deselect the export of own fixes?

Regards,

Joerg

Hi Joerg,

no time for an answering a question?

Yes I have the time, but I do not sit 24 hours in front of my PC, because there are some other things to do.

Please send the flight plan, created by the other program to my e-mail adress, which you find at the bottom on our homepage.

Regards,

Volker