The simFlight Network Forums

DAE clones

3martini

At TNCM I am noticing a strange blockade of DAE aircraft at the airport. At 90% IFR traffic and 90% VFR I easily will see 8 DAE planes parked, arriving, and departing TNCM, 6 of which are all registration PJ-XLM. At certain times in the morning TNCM is almost completely overrun by DAE ATR42s when DAE should only have 3 of them. I know registration clones can happen due to the way the random traffic is generated but it seems excessive in this case...

EDIT:

The PJ-XLM clones are also very persistent, I reduced IFR traffic to 80 which killed a rare AA 757 inbound to TNCM but the PJ-XLM clones won't dissappear until IFR traffic is below 50%

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody said so. The problem is that with a traffic density near to real life you would claim MyTraffic not to be working - and that the number of PJ registered airliners is extremely small. Once we have more variety of sub commuter aircraft ( Islanders, Twin Otters, and what else is PJ registered ), this will cure by itself. Before, a little cosmetics can be applied, like looking into the order of the hubs of DAE, or setting the preference of DAE to TNCM to lower, or registering a few more GA aircraft under PJ - but in the limit that only one aircraft is registered in a given country, this will flood the airports of this country, if the airport design requires more than two aircraft on the airport.