The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC_version and FS_version

How can i get out the FSUIPC version and FS versione from with C#.

The FSUIPC SDK contains stuff for C# users, or you could use the FSUIPC Client DLL for .Net as described in the "sticky" near the top of this forum.

Once you have a program interfacing to FS via FSUIPC you will have both the FS and FSUIPC versions available to you, either directly (as a result of the connecting code), or by reading the relevant offsets, as documented.

Regards

Pete

Please be so kind, Can you tell me a little example for get out versions FSUIPC and FS.

Examples are provided in the SDK. Have you looked?

And to get the FSUIPC and FS versions you only have to Open the link, as they are obtained during the opening process, and placed into global variables "FSUIPC_Version" and "FSUIPC_FS_Version". At least they are with the C code I supply in the SDK. See the definitions in "FSUIPC_User.h".

It sounds like you've not even looked at what is already provided! Please do so.

Regards

Pete

Please be so kind, Can you tell me a little example for get out versions FSUIPC and FS.

If you download my .net client dll, it comes with documentation and an example application in C# showing you exactly how to read offsets from FSUIPC.

Once you know how to do that, it's a simple matter of reading the correct offsets (0x3304 and 0x3308).

Please look at the documentation and examples that I've already provided:

http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=53255

Paul