The simFlight Network Forums

2 or more of the same aircraft

DeanB

I am running MT5.2 with Fslive, my problem is I am seeing 3 or more of the same aircraft and same flight numbers at the airports. 2 aircraft with the same flight numbers where landing on top of each other. I didn't have this problem before installing MT5.2. The planes also show up on MyTrafficBoard, Any ideas what it could be?

Thanks,

Dean

Did you install the schedules compatible with FSLive, otherwise the airports could be overcrowded.

Aircraft directly in ultra dense formation indicate that something has been installed twice, if you do not find it please tell us more in detail what type of aircraft are doubles.

When I start AirNav FS Live Traffic X it does take a lot longer than it use to when it is compiling the data:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\FSLive>F

SLiveX

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\FSLive>T

rafficDataBaseBuilderX /airports=MyAirports.dat /AircraftTypes=MyAircraft.dat

/schedules=FSLive.dat /countries=countries_regions.csv /autoSchedule=no /output=

FSLive.bgl /quiet=yes

It takes almost a minute to complete, use to be real fast. Where do I get the schedules that are compatible with FSLive? It is all different types of aircraft that are doubles, not just one type in particular.

Thanks,

Dean

Did you install the schedules compatible with FSLive, otherwise the airports could be overcrowded.

Aircraft directly in ultra dense formation indicate that something has been installed twice, if you do not find it please tell us more in detail what type of aircraft are doubles.

Please try the following:

Go to the folder MyTraffic\FSLive

Is there a file FSLive.dat? In this case please delete it, and than run FSLiveX again.

If this does not solve it:

We have to check if these flights are

a) a pure FSLive problem with dublicates in their data or in the process

b) a pure MyTraffic problem

c) a mix of both.

Please delete the MyTraffic Traffic files under MyTraffic\scenery, mainly MyTrafficline.bgl and MyTrafficCargo.bgl .

If it still exists than there is a FSLive only problem.

I did delete the FSLive.dat, did not find the 2 .bgl files you mentioned in the MyTraffic scenery directory. Are they supposed to be there? I did see duplicate aircraft, it seems that if I got anywhere past 25% of AI traffic that's when the duplicate flights appear. If I set it to 20% some of them do disappear. I have tried this at small airports and large and get the same results. One solution I guess would be to leave the slider at 20% traffic.

Please try the following:

Go to the folder MyTraffic\FSLive

Is there a file FSLive.dat? In this case please delete it, and than run FSLiveX again.

If this does not solve it:

We have to check if these flights are

a) a pure FSLive problem with dublicates in their data or in the process

b) a pure MyTraffic problem

c) a mix of both.

Please delete the MyTraffic Traffic files under MyTraffic\scenery, mainly MyTrafficline.bgl and MyTrafficCargo.bgl .

If it still exists than there is a FSLive only problem.

Whicj larger files do you have under MyTraffic\scenery, with larger > 1 MB? If you do not have the MyTraffic files, you are using FSLive only? We cannot exclude that their data currently have a bug and the same aircraft show up as still planned and active as example, the FSLive users here are much more sensitive to such bugs than the other users of their services.