The simFlight Network Forums

Active Sky cannot connect to FS9 with FSUIPC

Hi Peter

I think I sent this same message to you as a private message - I intended to post it here on your forum - my first post, my bad!

I've just purchased a single user license for FSUIPC3 from Simmarket. I use FS9 with ASV6.5. Both programs work properly using the unregistered FSUIPC v3.85. However, after successful registration of FSUIPC, I am not able to connect ASV with FS9. In the help section of your user guide, page 52, this problem is identified as a potential bad or pirated registration key. I've also tried an earlier FSUIPC (v3.75) with the same result: without registration Active Sky can see FS9 but not when registered. You should be aware that my flight sim computer is not connected to the internet and I have transfered my key code and email address as received from Simmarket via copy and paste rather than keyed in manually, to avoid a mistake when entering the data.

Any suggestions what I should do next?

Michael

I've just purchased a single user license for FSUIPC3 from Simmarket. I use FS9 with ASV6.5. Both programs work properly using the unregistered FSUIPC v3.85. However, after successful registration of FSUIPC, I am not able to connect ASV with FS9. In the help section of your user guide, page 52, this problem is identified as a potential bad or pirated registration key. I've also tried an earlier FSUIPC (v3.75) with the same result: without registration Active Sky can see FS9 but not when registered.

There are only two possibilities:

(1) the key is in fact invalid, possibly a forgery, or

(2) the system date in your PC precedes the date of purchase of the key.

If you are sure it cannot be (2), please send me all the details, to petedowson@btconnect.com, and I will check them here.

Regards

Pete