The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sierratango

IVAO Flight plan Exported

Hello,

Is it possible to set myself the format of IVAO flight plan exported from FSC ?

Because in the IVAO flight plan exported from FSC, between each point there is DCT.

For exemple LFPG to EHAM

NURMO UN874 VEKIN UN873 FERDI UG110 DENUT

you have after export

NURMO DCT VEKIN DCT FERDI DCT DENUT

If not possible to correct ourself, Hi Developpers, if you are agree with me, do you think it would be possible to not have DCT after each point of the route in IVAO flight plans , in a future version of FSC?

thanks a lot

happy new year to all

:D

Jean-Pierre

(LFTW)

Hi Jean-Pierre,

For exemple LFPG to EHAM

NURMO UN874 VEKIN UN873 FERDI UG110 DENUT

you have after export

NURMO DCT VEKIN DCT FERDI DCT DENUT

If not possible to correct ourself, Hi Developpers, if you are agree with me, do you think it would be possible to not have DCT after each point of the route in IVAO flight plans , in a future version of FSC?

we can't verify your problem, see the result.

[FLIGHTPLAN]

DEPICAO=LFPG

ROUTE=DCT NURMO UN874 VEKIN UN873 FERDI UG110 DENUT DCT

DESTICAO=EHAM

ALTICAO=

Regards,

Volker

Hi Volker,

Happy new year :D

OK I see your plan, but sorry , I confirm, I'll try again, I open the ivao file after save :

[FLIGHTPLAN]

DEPICAO=EHAM

ROUTE=DCT ANDIK DCT VES DCT TOR DCT

DESTICAO=ENGM

ALTICAO=

I use the last version of FSC, you can see it doen't write the route name like your plan.

thanks

Jean-Pierre

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Unfortunately, you are suddenly talking about a completely different flight plan which I cannot interpret, because you don't indicate how the string was created.

Note that route string containing airways will always be exported to IVAO WITH the airway and WITHOUT DCT as long as the Airac cycle on which it is based is also the one you are using in FS Commander.

Regards

Sascha

hi,

I don't understand why you dont understand me, I create a fp on fsc, i add fix, and airways and the result is always that i explain to you, DCT between each points. Dont lose time for me forget my question, I'll search plan on routefinder, and I'll copy/paste fp inside ivap fp, it will more simple than delete all DCT in my fp

the best would be to use fsc, but if not possible i use antother way for ivap fp

:(

Hi Sacha,

The problem is resolved, I want to know why it doesn't work !! and with my best friend the member of this forum "Foxgolfbravo" we try together, and the problem happened because the difference to create the flightplan. I create the flight plan, and enter the point to search in the field "Waipoint" with blue background on the right. I enter the airway too, and I can see on the left inside the plan on the table (exemple plan ENGM / EHAM) Ski-->UP602(high alt) Ves-->UN873(high alt) Juist-->UP174(high alt) Eelde, this plan create, entering each point and each route via the field of the right with blue light background, exported as IVAO flightplan, it give what I explain to you DCT between each point.

My friend said to me to try using "show route string" and I enter each point and each airway inthe field of route string, and clicking OK, all the points of airways are include automatically in the table, and exporting as IVAO flightplan, the plan is correct, only with DCT at begining and DCT at the end .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to try to help me, now all is all right

Jean-Pierre

Hi Jean-Pierre,

after you have explain how do you create a route, I now understand the reason, why the saved Ivao plan is incomplete.

The Ivao plan is incomplete because the route itself is incomplete.

You have forgotten, after creating the route, to execute below Flightplan -> Add Leg Waypoints.

After done this, the complete route will be checked and the additional waypoint will be added.

Now the route is finished and you can save it.

Regards,

Volker