The simFlight Network Forums
bankheadd

CAN'T EXPORT FLT PLANS INTO FS9?

FS9

FSUIPC 3.75

FSC 8.4 / DBM 8.4

WIN XP SP3

It's been awhile since I created a flt pln using fsc and now when I try and export a pln into fs9 PSS777 FMC it doesn't show up? The two pic's I have attached show the paths that I have used. I had this working at one time and I don't remember changing anything. Is there something wrong with the paths?

post-3272-128689655936_thumb.jpg

post-3272-128689655958_thumb.jpg

Hi Anonymus,

It's been awhile since I created a flt pln using fsc and now when I try and export a pln into fs9 PSS777 FMC it doesn't show up? The two pic's I have attached show the paths that I have used. I had this working at one time and I don't remember changing anything. Is there something wrong with the paths?

please read the current manual, chapter 5.5, Saving and loading flightplan, page 51/52

particularly the reference about Go directly to FS flight plan directory!

Regards,

Volker

I'll give that a try when I get home today since I was using the FSC 8.2 manual. By the way can you zip me the manual, reason being is that I'm at work and your site is blocked it falls under "GAMES" so I can't get to the site other then the forum. I just want to get head start on reading the differences between the two manuals find the latest version? Thanks Don

I've read the manual and I was doing the procedure currectly it appears but the problem appears to be that when I click the tab "Go directly to FS flight plan directory" it just send the flt plns into the main fs9 folder, should it be going to a subfolder?

Okay I figured out what the problem was, my fs9 created the folder called "FLIGHTSIMULATOR FILES' on my C: drive in My Documents. I never expected that to be there. Anyway that was the problem. Now one more thing, how can I change the defauflt setting path instead of going to my fs9 folder I need it to go to C:\ DOCUMENTS & SETTING\DONALD\MY DOCUMENTS\FLIGHT SIMULATOR FILES

Hi Anonymus,

Okay I figured out what the problem was, my fs9 created the folder called "FLIGHTSIMULATOR FILES' on my C: drive in My Documents. I never expected that to be there. Anyway that was the problem. Now one more thing, how can I change the defauflt setting path instead of going to my fs9 folder I need it to go to C:\ DOCUMENTS & SETTING\DONALD\MY DOCUMENTS\FLIGHT SIMULATOR FILES

Can you explain me where are the different between called "FLIGHTSIMULATOR FILES' on my C: drive in My Documents and

C:\ DOCUMENTS & SETTING\DONALD\MY DOCUMENTS\FLIGHT SIMULATOR FILES?

Regards,

Volker

You can disregard the last email, I figured it out. And about the difference between the flightsimulator files their is no difference between the two. I was referring to the fact that my FS9 is on another partation D: on the hardrive and when I use fsc and CLICK go directly to flight plan directory it was taking me to my fs9 folder which is on my D: DRIVE and It should've being going to my C: drive C:\ DOCUMENTS & SETTING\DONALD\MY DOCUMENTS\FLIGHT SIMULATOR FILES? Anyway thanks for the help.

Don