The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janneman

Fightplanning

Since I am on the forum I may as well ask about something I am trying to do without much success to date. Since my VA group has a multi flight every week I am trying to create flights from airport to airport with landings at various airports in between i.e. flying from A to D with landings at B and C in between. It appears that this is not possible at the moment. Having read the manual several times looking specifically for this feature I have not been able to find a solution for it. Can you tell me if the program provides for such planning or if not is this something that could be implemented in the (near) future. We are heaving a lot of fun flying short distances in small planes as a group and being located in British Columbia Canada we fly a lot in our local area which covers a lot of ground as you can image

Thanks for your input on this John

FS9-SP1 ; FSUIPC v.3.75 ; FSCommander database Mgr v.8.3 with update .4 05/05/08 ; Windows XP Home edition ; AMD64 dual core 4000 ; Nvidia 8600 256mb

Hi John,

there is no way to make a plan from Departure Airport to Destination Airport via various airports in between.

This is NOT on our ToDo list for a future version.

Regards,

Volker