The simFlight Network Forums
boing71234567

boing's Tu 154 paint thread

yes, they are. OK, some are older and some are newer, but they just are the official state colors of Russia. Take those that you already have on the presidential aircraft...

i found these two russian government planes and i painted them both, they said russian government on airliners.net but i think one might be 223rd Flight unit. if i was to chose one file to be 223rd Flight unit i would probley chose the airplane without the flag on it. (the one in the picture)

next: Aeroflot Don

-thank you

tu154_Russia Goverment.zip

tu154_Russia Goverment 2.zip

post-25921-12868965813_thumb.jpg

here is Aeroflot Don, i cant find Aeroflot Nord anywere but i think i know what it looks like. i remember from a photo i saw somewere the flag on the tail was blue and white and thats all i know. so i am going to skip Aeroflot Nord for now and wait until tomorrow to paint it if i get good pictures.

next: Aeroflot

-thank you

tu154_Aeroflot Don.zip

post-25921-128689658145_thumb.jpg

I saw an Alrosa Yak 42 in Bari last summer, compared to their real look you cery first paints were perfect :lol: Had to reallize anything. What I have the impression that you could move the tail logo slightly lower and forward. The name on

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Alrosa/T1282322/L/ is usable as example.

thanks, im feeling a lot better. what im doing on the weekdays is a paint the planes throughout the day and at night i put them in fsx and take the pictures and put it on here, today i got to make them in bed on my laptop :lol: on weekends i do it whenever i have time. still have 2 more to upload today :)

tu154_atlant-soyuz.zip

post-25921-128689658616_thumb.jpg

Thanks Boing for your work, I'm looking forward to your Deltas.

Now something off topic:

The Fokker 100 (as well the 70) outlet for the APU is on the right side only and the windows have a different shape than in the "original".

Here's my contribution to the community, a "paintkit" for the F100, don't blame me, I'm no pro !

Gerry

F100.psd.zip

interavia. i wish i could have gotten more done today but my power went out for about 5 hours so when it came back on it took me about an hour to finish the deltas and here i am now. KMV is going to take me a lot longer than any of the other planes cause it much harder.

-thank you

tu154_Interavia.zip

post-25921-128689659489_thumb.jpg

Thanks Boing for your work, I'm looking forward to your Deltas.

Now something off topic:

The Fokker 100 (as well the 70) outlet for the APU is on the right side only and the windows have a different shape than in the "original".

Here's my contribution to the community, a "paintkit" for the F100, don't blame me, I'm no pro !

Gerry

thanks but im not sure how i can open it to check it out. what program did you use to make it? i tried it in paint.net with no luck.

-very excited to see it!