The simFlight Network Forums
boing71234567

boing's Tu 154 paint thread

The Delta's could use some updates som good idea :)

part of the glory goes to you because i used your delta 757-200 textures to make these since they look very stunning in fsx. when i tested these in fsx they looked "awesome" and im sure you guys will like to see it in the next patch or my traffic version.

thanks but im not sure how i can open it to check it out. what program did you use to make it? i tried it in paint.net with no luck.

It's made with Photoshop and uses layers. I don't know your paint program, if it uses layers as well (with transparency).

Gerry

As far as I know Boeing uses paint.net, and yes that has layers. Perhaps the thing to do is to export each layer as a bitmap and they can then be imported into paint.net

Regards

Simon

Bmp doesn't know transparency.

Nevertheless here you have it, it's the overlay only. That means you have to extract the white background (by a magic wand e.g.) and put it above your painting. It places the new windows and the APU exhaust (right side only).

Good luck

Gerry

F100-t.bmp.zip

That is indeed a sad news. He has contributed to our hobby and the overall community of aviation enthusiasts in a ground breaking way.

i hate to cut the sadness like this but i am very confused on how to get the KMV letters on the fusalage. i have this so far (see picture) but no letters. any help would be great!

-thank you

FIXED

finally i finished kmv, the title was extremely hard and had to be paint over again and again about 4 times cause of the gray and blue. i have to say if i didnt use layers then i couldnt do this, i probley would have skipped this plane and went on to the next. since its almost midnight i am going to stock up on accouple more planes and then go to bed and get ready for a very buisy day tomorrow.

next: kras air, i need some clarification because when i looked at Kolavia it was in the taban air livery. should i just use the taban air livery for it?

-thank you

p.s. sorry this took me soooo long :)

tu154_kmv.zip

post-25921-128689659879_thumb.jpg

These planes will motivate many of you to make trips to Russia :)

with the prices these days it would be pretty hard but worth to try, sorry about yesturday and maybe today. i couldnt paint because either my hard drive corrupted or i got spyware :P so i worked all day yesturday and now i got my computer back but i have to re-install everything. my goal is to start painting tonight but it might have to be tomorrow morning.

-thank you

this counts as both Rossiya and Rossiya special flight since they are both the same livery. which S7 livery should i make?

1. http://www.airliners.net/photo/S7---Sibid=1462676

2. http://www.airliners.net/photo/S7---Sibid=1454740

3. http://www.airliners.net/photo/S7---Sibid=1459524

4. http://www.airliners.net/photo/S7---Sibid=1451286

5. or i dont even mind making all three but if one of them isnt flying anymore or if its not necessary (for some reason :lol: ) then i dont have to make all three.

tu154_Rossiya.zip

post-25921-128689660231_thumb.jpg

1. Is the actual and future one.

4. I saw a while ago, withouth the red sticker it is their old long term one.

The others are intermediate and should be ignored.