The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

MyTraffic future

Provided that there is enough interest in the historical theme at all, which I didn't get signaled by users yet.

Well, I'm interested. It would be a shame if the historical part of MyTraffic Pro were dropped due to lack of interest, knowing that other AI programs don't even come close to what MT has to offer regarding vintage aircraft.

To lose the history and nostalgia would be horrible.

Mike

Thanks, I see..

If I can continue to work 60 hours per week on MyTraffic, I expect to have the contemporary military side to be covered as good as the airlines with version 5.3b in Spring 2011. That's the time where the historical theme will come up, starting with aircraft liek the DC3, DC6, L1049, L1011, Caravelle, etc. Provided that there is enough interest in the historical theme at all, which I didn't get signalled by users yet.

I've read somewhere - maybe in this forum - that there will be released a new version after MyTRAFFIC X V5.2b PROFESSIONAL in the next time (maybe this year). Do you know when this will be?

Which requires a painter to jump in the next 10 days or so and actually make them, I myself can only do a very limited amout of paints...