The simFlight Network Forums

Lost Keys for FSUIPC and WideFS for FSX

Hi Pete! Just bought both FSUIPC4 and WideFS 6. got my product keys from SimMarket. Installed FSUIPC with installer and when I cut and paste in the product key when prompted it won't take it? and I have to cancel. Do I have to wait a while for it to work? I bought the bundle. Thank you!

Robert

Hi Pete! Just bought both FSUIPC4 and WideFS 6. got my product keys from SimMarket. Installed FSUIPC with installer and when I cut and paste in the product key when prompted it won't take it? and I have to cancel.

But did you cut and past the name and the email address too? All three parts MUST be identical to those given. If the key is rejected then it doesn't match the name and/or address.

Oh, BTW, it is WideFS 7 for FSUIPC4. WideFS 6 is the FS9 version which works with FSUIPC3.

Pete