The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Register Problem

Hi Pete,

for first sorry for my english, I hope you can understand my problem.

I have bought FSUIPC for some years and until today no problems.

Today my FS9 has some problems, so I must restart.

As I look in the menue for modules and there in the FSUIPC I see, that FSUIPC is not registered. So I trie it again, restart the FS9 but nothing is happen.

The FSUIPC is always tell me, that I have an unregistered version.

I had delete the FSUIPC.INI, .KEY and .LOG files but nothing doesn't happend

Can you please help me? I need the FSUIPC for my second joystick and some tools or addons.

many greetings from germany

Reinhard

Today my FS9 has some problems, so I must restart.

As I look in the menue for modules and there in the FSUIPC I see, that FSUIPC is not registered.

When you "restarted" FS9, what do you mean -- re-install? Or did you also re-install Windows?

If you deleted your FSUIPC.KEY file you will need to restore it from your backup, or if you have lost it, you will need to re-enter your registration details -- all three parts, exactly correctly.

If you re-installed Windows you need to re-register too, same as if you moved to another PC.

I had delete the FSUIPC.INI, .KEY and .LOG files but nothing doesn't happend

Deleting files won't help. You need to restore the good KEY file or re-register, that's all.

Regards

Pete

I have re-enter my registration and then I shutdown FS9, start FS9 and the FSUIPC isn't registered.

Are you using Windows Vista by any chance? If so, did you follow the important notes in the instructions and register whilst running FS9 in elevated administrator mode? (Don't run FS9 directly, but by right-clicking and selecting "run asadministrator").

If you come back with more questions, please quote the version number of FSUIPC. You should be using at least 3.85. There are later versions in the Updates announcement above..

Regards

Pete