The simFlight Network Forums
jfmitch

AI Bridge Connection

What would cause AI Bridge not to connect FS Commander to a private session? I am interested in purchasing this software as I got used to FS Navigator with FS2004.

Jim

OK just read the post about data. Sorry. I am running Windows XP, FS Commander 8.3.0.0 same for Data Base 8.3. FSUIPC is registered version 4.3.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure what you mean by bridge. I did not have to do anything. I have lots of WOI AI packages installed. When I run FSX, I also run FS Commander and display the map on a second monitor. I see lots of AI Traffic, especially during the day at busy airports. I did not have to do anything special. I set my airline traffic setting to about 50% in FSX. Make sure you have traffic selected in FSC.

Barry

OK I am trying to run it on a Multiplayer connection and following your advertisements about how to use the software on a multiplayer other than VATSIM. etc.. AI Bridge is showing up on the other site however I can not see the other multiplayer aircraft.

Jim

Now this is really strange. Twice in the past 12 hours while NOT running AI Bridge (just FSX and FSC running thru FS Host Client) I have managed to see other Multi Players on FSC. They are always close to me (within 20 nm) and disappear within a minute. What in the heck is going on?

Is the proplem with FS Host Client?

Jim