The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NWVA

Newbie Trying trail version

I recently upgraded to FSX and am looking for a Navigation compatible with this. For years I ran FSNAv with FS9.

I am trying the FSC trial version, 8.3, but seem to be having issues. So far I like what I see.

Problem 1. IS it possible to save flight plans. It tells me not available with the trial version, so how do I import to try it out.

Question related. Does FSC hold altitude as well as direction. Does it follow all the waypoints and stars to line up on a runway.

Problem 2. When I try to "connect to Simulator" via GPS, I recieve message "unable to connect to flight simulator message # (no process response)". FSUIPC4 ver 4.4 is installed. Any assistance is appreciated.

Hi Anonymous,

a) Flight plans cannot be saved and hence not be tried out in the trial version.

b) the autopilot does not control altitude or landing, but only heading according to the flight plan. Both altitude and landing are the responsibility of the pilot or ATC.

c) If you receive the message "no process response", then this indicates that fsuipc is not properly installed and therefore cannot be accessed. There may be many reasons for that, one being that fsuipc has not been installed as administrator.

Regards

Sascha