The simFlight Network Forums

flight planning

Camtech

hello folks i have everything set up and im running FS on another com thru a network, so far so good.

what im trying to do is get my flight plan loaded in my level d FMC.

after i create a flight plan i then generate a plan and save it, i also checked the box level d and radar contac.

i believe that is what im suppose to do, and then when i go to save it , it will ask me that i need a FS path that is unknown.

i have all my drives mapped correctly as everything else is working, so im not for sure where they are telling me to find .

i have my flightsim mapped , and the folder where the flightplans are kepted in my document folder.

bottom line im tring to get the same flihtplan in radar contact and into the level d FMC.

and also when i get this corrected how do i open the FMC to see if it worked .

Thanks.......Robert

yes i believe i have .

im running FSC on another com, and i have it mapped to my main com.

what folder does it want to put the level d saved flight plans in, i have mapped it to the flightsim folder on my main com.

maybe im not understanding them on what they want.

its asking me flight plan cannot be saved because FS path unknown, please specify path in options window.

what are they talking about , the fsc or fs9.

fsc is on the second com so it should know where it is, im directing it to that folder .

Thanks......Robert

Hi Robert,

is it to difficulty to understand my "dreadfull" english?

Just setting in the Window->Options->Flightplan your mapped drive and the path where you have installed your flightsimulator, for example:

Your flightsimulator is installed on your main PC at drive C:\........ \Flightsimulator and this drive is mapped on your second PC as drive X:\\

then select in the right hand box your mapped drive and the path of the flightsimulator X:\.....\Flightsimulator.

Volker

post-9266-128689663359_thumb.jpg

thank you for your reply, pictures are worth a thousand words and your english is just fine.

your picture showed me right away where to go and i got it working , again thank you for your help.

im new to FSC and it is going to be a great addition to my flying .

thanks........................Robert